11 hours ago, Lumiere said:

Can't wait for Tangent from Below ft. Madonna :giveup:

IM CRYINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
8 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

This is such a harmless, neutral comment how can people be getting so worked up about it. Her songs have been played in gay clubs for years. She’s had gay fans for years.  It’s not a weird thing for her to say, she’s just giving info that there will be a dance song, given Daisies is so not like that.  I feel so bad for her, she’s super pregnant and doing so much promo! Leave Katy alone!  (But also, if Gaga would give even one live performance Chromatica could so easily have been #1 again!  Why isn’t gaga performing at this pride thing or rock the vote thing or anything!!)

Chill, everyone is just joking lol

Guest michaelbaumgardner
13 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Lol @ one. Gaga with Chromatica and a full album of gay club hits says hi. 

GIF by memecandy

Sepsami

I'm all for memeing and I'm loving these Chromatica parody titles :ladyhaha: but let's not go overboard and start bullying and calling her over or a flop or w/e :triggered: Katy is still Katy and can come out with a hit faster than you can say ferrari :ally: 

The whole point of writing a gay song is that it's gay without you needing to say it is.... She can take her straight cis butt out the door.

I honestly have no clue as to why Legolas skipped the the fairy ship to be with her annoying dumpy butt.

Genuine Guy 09
7 hours ago, selenalavigne said:

you're saying that the Joanne singles were more impactful than the Witness ones :billie:

the Witness singles spent more time on the hot 100 and had better WW peaks than Joanne's.

Bon Appetit spent 4/5 weeks?

Swish Swish 10

CTTR - 12/14?

Vs.

The Cure spent 14 weeks

PI spent 7 weeks

MR spent a whopping 20 weeks

Gaga edges her on that. Joanne was a very local album, and still outsold witness twice over and the singles outsold. Million Reasons has more streams than any witness single, despite never being put on Spotify's 'Today's Top Hits'.

aren't you an OGH perry stan from ATRL? :selena:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

RAMROD

So she is targeting the gays now the toddler have moved on from her?

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

i LOVE that song.

one of my biggest secrets is listening to it in loop multiple times a month :billie: i find the lyrics hilarious and the instrumental is really cool as well

tenor.gif?itemid=5465563

nswain1110
17 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Someone watched the Zane Lowe / Gaga interview I see....

Buy yas queen, give us more!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

selenalavigne
5 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Bon Appetit spent 4/5 weeks?

Swish Swish 10

CTTR - 12/14?

Vs.

The Cure spent 14 weeks

PI spent 7 weeks

MR spent a whopping 20 weeks

Gaga edges her on that. Joanne was a very local album, and still outsold witness twice over and the singles outsold. Million Reasons has more streams than any witness single, despite never being put on Spotify's 'Today's Top Hits'.

aren't you an OGH perry stan from ATRL? :selena:

LMAO you lowered the numbers for Bon Appetit and CTTR. 😂😂😂😂 and The Cure wasn’t a Joanne single. If it was let’s bring Feels into the equation and Katy wins by a LANDSLIDE

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Genuine Guy 09
30 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

LMAO you lowered the numbers for Bon Appetit and CTTR. 😂😂😂😂 and The Cure wasn’t a Joanne single. If it was let’s bring Feels into the equation and Katy wins by a LANDSLIDE

Feels isn't a Perry song, it's a song she featured in, unlike the cure being a solo gaga song. Lol perry stans 🤣 I don't know the exact chart runs but they got dragged at the time with low peaks and poor longevity. Witness the album isn't even platinum in the US. 

Not you acting like Bon Appetit was a hit... :deadbanana:

Joanne sold twice the amount of Witness, and MR dwarved all the singles including CTTR in US 

Have a nice day, remember to stream daisies :gayhat:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

chromatigaga

Maybe KP5 will be the dark experimental collapse we thought Chromatica would be :poot:

high heeled fem
12 hours ago, TheSlash said:

So, I can dance through the tears I danced through with Chromatica? Seems about right :lolly:

IKR the legit quote lol :saladga:

Archived