Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Cello

I think this might be my favourite MJ performance. Opening the VMAs in 1995. :firega:

I really love the setlist and especially the Dangerous and Billie Jean segments. Choreo on fire as always. 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

PartySick
1 hour ago, Cello said:

I think this might be my favourite MJ performance. Opening the VMAs in 1995. :firega:

I really love the setlist and especially the Dangerous and Billie Jean segments. Choreo on fire as always. 

I love the different iterations of Dangerous and how they got crazier through the years :bradley: I hope Jonathan Moffett releases the band rehearsal for the version from This Is It :tony:

• YAAAS 1

George Michael

I'm not much of a fan of his 90s output. His trilogy album with Quincy Jones produced are top notched. It such a shame he couldn't match it by the 90s.

But I'll list my favourite of his songs.

1. Scream 

2. Jam 

3. Remember That Time 

4. They Don't Care About Us 

5. Earth Song 

6. Stranger In Moscow 

7. Tabloid Junkie 

8. D.S 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Quentin

Currently bopping to JAM! eh eh ♫♪

I used to listen to Michael Jackson a lot back then and I think it's time to do that all over again :partysick::whitney:

Oh and what interviews would y'all recommend me?

Edited by Quenty
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Cello

984M views! Not long to go until his first billion viewed MV :tony:

Cello
20 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Oh and what interviews would y'all recommend me?

These are some of my favourites :)

You can find some really nice radio interviews too, especially from '00s 

• Thanks 1

PartySick
22 minutes ago, Cello said:

Love this interview :tony:

It makes me wish he was in the public eye more often in the 2000s. The WMAs in 2006, the announcement of This Is It three years after, and major search engines crashing completely after his death proved his was still a huge star with a massive following.

• Like 1

Cello
Just now, PartySick said:

Love this interview :tony:

It makes me wish he was in the public eye more often in the 2000s. The WMAs in 2006, the announcement of This Is It three years after, and major search engines crashing completely after his death proved his was still a huge star with a massive following.

Agree. I think a lot of people would have actually been here for it. This Is It selling out immediately just proves that.

I wish he had more interviews in general, ones that focused on his creative process more. 

• Love 1

PartySick
48 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Currently bopping to JAM! eh eh ♫♪

I used to listen to Michael Jackson a lot back then and I think it's time to do that all over again :partysick::whitney:

It definitely is :fan:

I HAVE to get my daily dose of MJ. It just can't be when I'm getting ready for work or something 'cause I'll end up dancing :oops:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Love 1

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Cello said:

I wish he had more interviews in general, ones that focused on his creative process more. 

Instead of "Why ya nose like that? Why ya skin like that? Why do you hate being black? Have you had sex with a lady?" :smh:

• Like 1

Cello
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Instead of "Why ya nose like that? Why ya skin like that? Why do you hate being black? Have you had sex with a lady?" :smh:

Exactly! 

Imagine having the legendary King of Pop sitting opposite you and not taking the chance to even ask about his artistry?? :what:

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2021 at 10:10 PM, Cello said:

Instead they ask, but why is your nose the way it is? Why is your skin white do you bleach it? Do you date women? Do you have sex? 

They were so awful to him, and he was way too nice but he shouldve refused certain interviews. Oprah is a snake, if only he knew Martin Bashir was too before doing it.

Imagine meeting Van Gogh and asking, why are you a redhead? Why did you never marry? Were you mentally unstable? Are you gay? What do you wear when you sleep?

Edited by Guest

Cello
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Instead they ask, but why is your nose the way it is? Why is your skin white do you bleach it? Do you date women? Do you have sex? 

They were so awful to him, and he was way too nice but he shouldve refused certain interviews. Oprah is a snake, if only he knew Martin Bashir was too before doing it.

Imagine meeting Van Gogh and asking, why are you a redhead? Why did you never marry? Were you mentally unstable? Are you gay? What do you wear when you sleep?

Well said :applause: I have no idea how he put up with all the nonsense thrown at him

TasteLikeWhiskey

LOVE MJ!! I love him so much that I even enjoy MJ impersonators:ladyhaha:

I don't support (but appreciate) the censorship being practiced on this thread, though. Use to it as a MJ fan:bear:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong
  • Love 1