Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Cello
15 hours ago, PartySick said:

Someone uploaded a bunch of unreleased MJ stuff on Spotify :deadbanana:

Some of it isn't Michael but I still get to add the ones that are to my playlists :legend:

Thanks for sharing! Listening to it now. :excited2:

Do you think the intro on I Am A Loser sounds really similar to Stranger In Moscow? 

she/her | The Fame Monster stan ✝️
  • Love 1

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Cello said:

Thanks for sharing! Listening to it now. :excited2:

Do you think the intro on I Am A Loser sounds really similar to Stranger In Moscow? 

Yes :nick:

I believe they used Stranger in Moscow's beatbox to build the beat. There's another song that did that too I believe but I can't think of what it is :giveup:

Had it been released, it would have been like how In the Closet's glass shatter was used on the snare hit of Scream :firega:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • Like 1

Cello
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yes :nick:

I believe they used Stranger in Moscow's beatbox to build the beat. There's another song that did that too I believe but I can't think of what it is :giveup:

Had it been released, it would have been like how In the Closet's glass shatter was used on the snare hit of Scream :firega:

Ooh that's cool, I can see why they used the Stranger beat, it's brilliant. I could kinda hear it on Everythingsjustfine too.

How did I never notice the glass shatter used in Scream? Those are 2 of my favourite MJ songs :sharon: Living for these easter eggs 

PartySick
14 minutes ago, Cello said:

Ooh that's cool, I can see why they used the Stranger beat, it's brilliant. I could kinda hear it on Everythingsjustfine too.

How did I never notice the glass shatter used in Scream? Those are 2 of my favourite MJ songs :sharon: Living for these easter eggs 

That could be the other song I'm thinking of :selena: I think the real name is just "Stay", it's one of the Cascio tracks (like Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, etc) and people argue over if it's actually Michael. I think it is, personally, but it doesn't really matter regardless 'cause no one's making money off these unreleased songs.

And about Scream, it's one of the best leaked multitrack packs out there :pray: you can hear In the Closet samples in a few of them.

Skip to about a minute in on these 

• Thanks 1

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Aubbie said:

Also, I know it may or may not be Michael, but god I really love Monster :giveup:

I can't listen to that anymore due to 50 Cents dumb comments and how he antagonized Paris :smh:

You think MJ is a cho-mo but you sure as sh*t jumped at the chance to have your name featured on one of his posthumous albums, huh? :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

PartySick
10 minutes ago, Aubbie said:

came to say: underrated 

Definitely underrated :legend: one of my favorites along with every other Dangerous track :legend:

• Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
Just now, PartySick said:

I can't listen to that anymore due to 50 Cents dumb comments and how he antagonized Paris :smh:

You think MJ is a cho-mo but you sure as sh*t jumped at the chance to have your name featured on one of his posthumous albums, huh? :huntyga:

So ridiculous :/

• Love 1

PartySick
Just now, Aubbie said:

Not to just hop in, but @PartySick scream samples ITC???

Yeah :sis: check my post above^

Cello
On 5/31/2021 at 10:30 AM, Cello said:

I'm going to buy this book soon and I'm really excited to read it! 

716vCRA11UL.jpg

It's written by Michael Bush, MJ's long time costume designer. It looks very detailed with beautiful photographs. I'll let you guys know what I think once I've read it. :)

I hope someone does one of these for Gaga one day! 

I finally bought this last week and I am about half way through it so far.

Firstly I have to say it is beautifully put together, plenty of large, detailed photos and it all looks stunning throughout. The content covers the creation and innovation of MJs fashion starting from Captain EO / Bad era, all the way to his funeral. :fatcat: I love the stories behind perfecting his stage outfits such as the glove, rhinestoned socks, his dancing shoes, so that they worked better for him on stage.

My ultimate favourite thing about this book is that it is packed with anecdotes and interesting little stories about Michael, highlighting his playfulness and how passionate he was about every part of his look and performances. HIGHLY recommend for any Moonwalkers with an interest in fashion!

• Love 1

Cello

Popular thread on Reddit today about Michael's composition and beatboxing skills :) :firega:

"TIL Michael Jackson was a virtuoso composer, despite being unable to read music or play instruments well. He wrote the the parts to his songs by singing and beatboxing into a tape recorder. "“He would sing us an entire string arrangement, every part. Had it all in his head, harmony and everything." "
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/o4l5pb/til_michael_jackson_was_a_virtuoso_composer/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

• Love 1

PartySick

It's been 12 years :giveup:

T w e l v e   y e a r s :giveup:

Cello
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's been 12 years :giveup:

T w e l v e   y e a r s :giveup:

I remember like it was yesterday, can't believe its been so long :fatcat: