Marry the Night

Edge of Glory (piano version)

1000 Doves (Piano Demo) / 1000 Doves

Video interlude

Chromatica III

Sine From Above

Babylon

Rain On Me

Decent setlist tbf but there's no way Shallow won't be on there. I reckon maybe a section in the middle or towards the end with Million Reasons, maybe You and I, Shallow and then piano into main 1000 Doves here. Would be a BIG setlist though

numb the flame
Just now, youandi said:

Decent setlist tbf but there's no way Shallow won't be on there. I reckon maybe a section in the middle or towards the end with Million Reasons, maybe You and I, Shallow and then piano into main 1000 Doves here. Would be a BIG setlist though

I kinda think this setlist will be around 25 - 30 songs due to how limited the dates are and she can start doing medleys. 

youandi
5 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I kinda think this setlist will be around 25 - 30 songs due to how limited the dates are and she can start doing medleys. 

I'd be down for that if she can do it. I also wonder if it's time to start using some of her own songs properly for interludes, I know original content is nice but she's got such a big catalogue now and shortened/remixed fan faves could work really well set to cool visuals

guccic0och

deffo Chromatica I going into Alice i reckon

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

numb the flame
Just now, youandi said:

I'd be down for that if she can do it. I also wonder if it's time to start using some of her own songs properly for interludes, I know original content is nice but she's got such a big catalogue now and shortened/remixed fan faves could work really well set to cool visuals

Honestly this. Jewels N Drugs was remixed and used as an interlude during the artRAVE, I see Sour Candy seeing the same fate as JND. I hope she remixes "the hits" too or at least puts them in a medley or early on in the show to get them out of the way so she can focus on Chromatica and the deep cuts. 

Jack3257

I’d predict the first act will be something along the lines of:

Chromatica 1

Alice

Enigma 

(Insert older song, most likely Poker Face since she seems to love putting it early in the set now).

andy232000

Alice is the only correct answer. Chromatica I will be the intro and it should have an accompanying cinematic video of Gaga entering the portal to Chromatica (similar to how Alice falls down the rabbit hole), and then Gaga souls descend down said portal live into the stage. 

Similarly, Babylon is the only correct closer. She should literally erect a tower of Babel live and Ascend back to the portal where she entered at the beginning of the show, only this time that portal is a metaphor for heaven

dep18702

Chromatica I into Alice, but as for when Enigma comes back, I think the show will be revamped and Enigma is going to open it.

flyaway

It'd be so dope if she had an Orchestra that played the opening and the interludes live (Maybe extended versions).

And right after, the bangers....

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

It'd be so dope if she had an Orchestra that played the opening and the interludes live (Maybe extended versions).

And right after, the bangers....

I'd be here for her to do an orchestra show for this album where the strings replace the synths, imagine how that would sound

Archived