💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hot 100 (June 27) mid-week prediction

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon
4 hours ago, dit said:

I LOVE your predictions and I really hope we block 69 from topping.

Also slay at Dua close to outdoing the peak for Break My Heart! I hope it enters the top 20 finally next week hopefully!

Thank you! BMH will reach a new peak in the next weeks that's for sure 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/20/2020 at 3:42 AM, HausOfAntonio said:

If you're not black and say the n-word you are literally racist :awkney:

No one should be saying it. The word is becoming very normalised and it's probably said more now than it ever was in the past.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:12 PM, HausOfAntonio said:

A literal sex offender :saladga: to children :saladga:

Whose white and says the n word :saladga:

I don't support the guy in any way but he's not white:billie:

JusKeepBreathin
On 6/19/2020 at 2:12 PM, HausOfAntonio said:

A literal sex offender :saladga: to children :saladga:

Whose white and says the n word :saladga:

Why would you consider him white? He's brown skin Mexican. Most little kids like him are in cages at the border. 

I agree with the sex offender part. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TortureMeOnReplay
On 6/20/2020 at 10:06 AM, Yxilon said:

nope, wait for sunday. Some small changings are already... happening :derpga:

What would constitute changes after the tracking week ends? I'm not familiar with charts but I find it interesting. 

Yxilon
24 minutes ago, justhislife said:

What would constitute changes after the tracking week ends? I'm not familiar with charts but I find it interesting. 

radios tracking week ends sunday. Sales and streams tracking week ends friday.

This is the final prediction btw

EbCrRtvXkAE70tN?format=png&name=4096x409

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Yxilon said:

I don't mean to question your ability or accuracy because I saw your accurate prediction the other week, but I just hope you missed something with the #1 spot because I don't want the PDF File to have it :messga:

moonsago
1 hour ago, Yxilon said:

Ow nooo :toofunny:

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, darkpaw said:

I don't support the guy in any way but he's not white:billie:

2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Why would you consider him white? He's brown skin Mexican. Most little kids like him are in cages at the border. 

I agree with the sex offender part. 

I’ve said it before and I know this is not fully agreed with in intellectual circles but its my opinion and I totally understand a different one. 

But basically, he’s Latino by ethnicity, obviously, but race is a separate category. I am from Brazil and that makes me Latino, but I am white racially for example. And of course I can only see 6ix9ine in pictures and can’t make out his skin colour, but it would seem that he is rather white passing to me? I may be wrong though :shrug:

52 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I’ve said it before and I know this is not fully agreed with in intellectual circles but its my opinion and I totally understand a different one. 

But basically, he’s Latino by ethnicity, obviously, but race is a separate category. I am from Brazil and that makes me Latino, but I am white racially for example. And of course I can only see 6ix9ine in pictures and can’t make out his skin colour, but it would seem that he is rather white passing to me? I may be wrong though :shrug:

He's hispanic and just because skin is fair doesn't make someone "white". You're just a fair skinned latino/hispanic whatever the case. The term "People of color" refers to Blacks, Hispanics/Latinos, Asians, Native Americans etc. You probably should educate yourself so people don't excuse your "opinion" for plain ignorance. 

HausOfAntonio
5 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

He's hispanic and just because skin is fair doesn't make someone "white". You're just a fair skinned latino/hispanic whatever the case. The term "People of color" refers to Blacks, Hispanics/Latinos, Asians, Native Americans etc. You probably should educate yourself so people don't excuse your "opinion" for plain ignorance. 

Its not ignorance sis trust and believe :awkney:

Ignorance would be to assume that I’m ignorant because I’m aware of colourism. You really shouldn’t be trying it with this when I literally am part of said group. 

Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

Its not ignorance sis trust and believe :awkney:

Ignorance would be to assume that I’m ignorant because I’m aware of colourism. You really shouldn’t be trying it with this when I literally am part of said group. 

So am I. And that's why I can speak on it. I can't imagine being aware of colourism and calling myself "white" as a latino just because of my skin tone. :ohwell:

HausOfAntonio
2 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

So am I. And that's why I can speak on it. I can't imagine being aware of colourism and calling myself "white" as a latino just because of my skin tone. :ohwell:

I can when I legitimately have never and will never be seen as non-white and never suffer the same as a POC. 

Its like when Halsey called herself a black woman :shrug:

Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

I can when I legitimately have never and will never be seen as non-white and never suffer the same as a POC. 

Its like when Halsey called herself a black woman :shrug:

Exactly! That's Halsey embracing her ethnicity over the color of her skin. And she's biracial so using her as an example is a waste of time and is only making you sound more ignorant so you do you.

HausOfAntonio
13 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Exactly! That's Halsey embracing her ethnicity over the color of her skin. And she's biracial so using her as an example is a waste of time and is only making you sound more ignorant so you do you.

Imagine resorting to offending someone when you’re trying to have a discussion :saladga:

The point is that your ethnicity doesn’t matter when the colour of your skin dictates how others view and treat you in society. 

Archived