Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

How long did your signed CD take to ship? (US)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I just got the keys to my new apartment this morning and like 30 minutes later I got an email from Gaga’s website that my order has shipped.

If you’re on the US west coast and already received your signed cd, how long did it take to get to you from the moment you were notified that it shipped? My lease ends on July 7 so I have access to my current mail room until then.

It’s a little too late to forward my address because that can take up to two weeks and I don’t want to cause any confusion where they deliver it to my old place but have their system say it was delivered to my new address. I guess I could always ask my landlord if I can go into the mail room after I’ve moved out. I’d rather not because we were both a little c*nty to each other over my washer/dryer problems. :huntyga:

So can anyone help me guesstimate when my package will arrive?

lifeasgeorge

I live in Cali and also received my shipping email this morning, it should take around week is my guess. I also received a cd with my ticket to the Chromatica Ball and that arrived about a week after I got my shipping email!

live and let live

TimisaMonster

I'm in California and got my email this morning as well, so it should be less than a week...it felt like 84 years lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LateToCult
58 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm in California and got my email this morning as well, so it should be less than a week...it felt like 84 years lol

I hope COVID doesn’t delay the packages too much. Obviously there are bigger problems in the world but it would be really nice to get my cd without any issues.

DavidJP

I ordered one on may 6th and cancelled it like a week ago when the second batch went up bc they couldnt tell me when it would ship bc of a production delay. I ended up ordering a new one and the order confirmation says it should ship around july 22nd

tylertremallose

mine said it shipped but doesnt have an arrival date which prob means the post office doesnt even have it yet

johnmonster

I just hope I don't receive an "L" 😭 this will be my first signed Gaga merch and I want to frame it!

Alxjcgn

Not the signed CD (which shipped yesterday for me)- but I ordered a picture disc that took 5 days from the first email to delivery. Hopefully its the same time-frame for these

Dr Fudge

East coast here and still haven’t heard anything yet either. Glad to hear that there is movement on the shipping though. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Alxjcgn
On 6/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, lifeasgeorge said:

I live in Cali and also received my shipping email this morning, it should take around week is my guess. I also received a cd with my ticket to the Chromatica Ball and that arrived about a week after I got my shipping email!

have you gotten any updates since your shipping email? Mine still stays pre-shipment on the postal website

lifeasgeorge
4 minutes ago, Alxjcgn said:

have you gotten any updates since your shipping email? Mine still stays pre-shipment on the postal website

no updates via email, but on the site is says that my order has been accepted and that the current shipment location is in michigan... it didn't say that before so hopefully it'll ship this week!

live and let live

Archived