life

Gaga gives out $700 tip to waiter

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

flyaway

Rain on me a million 

I'm not flawless, but I'm rich as piss

:vegas:

(The way I could reference 3 songs for this particular situation)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
6 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

As Gaga fans we've collectively agreed that if any of us gets rich, we'll buy enough copies of Marry The Night so it goes Top 10 and Gaga gets that Top 10 streak she deserved :lolga:

The streak would still end with Do What U Want though. :bradley:

gagasicebath
1 hour ago, vitoburrrito said:

I have a friend who works at this pretty nice restaurant in downtown Austin. Apparently a few years ago (probably during the monster ball), she showed up and ate a huge steak to herself and then had her security tip every employee in the restaurant 100 bucks in addition to whatever she tipped for her steak. 

my friend told me she was wearing a catsuit of some sort and was with some sketchy guy.

This is now my new favourite story forever and always. The mental picture of CatsuitGa chowing down on a huge steak will be my forever soother.

Roboboy

That's 200 not 700 can y'all read

gagasicebath
8 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

That's 200 not 700 can y'all read

There are two receipts, one with a 500 tip, the other with 200, which is...700 :ally:

Roboboy
2 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

There are two receipts, one with a 500 tip, the other with 200, which is...700 :ally:

lemme go cry in the corner

HEARTSTOP

It's clear that the "wrong maths" was just a distraction. She read the 52cents and her mind stuck with it when thinking she would need to remember those cents later. I'm a programmer and a mastered bioengineer and I still do these mistakes on the daily.

Not to say she's good at maths, but she's good at making those numbers rise for sure!

IDGAF

Sepsami

This is true kindness, 700 is lunch money for her but another person's rent. Love her :heart:

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The streak would still end with Do What U Want though. :bradley:

So we’d buy that too :bradley:

LaLa

Genuinely delighted to see her messed up tip math because I’m 100% sure most of my receipts look like that :wtfga:

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Genuinely delighted to see her messed up tip math because I’m 100% sure most of my receipts look like that :wtfga:

Same. At least I know I always end up tipping too much because I know my maths skills are so terrible that I always round up instead of down!

Archived