💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What If Boys Boys Boys Was Her Debut?

Isidro Guevara

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

Would it have been iconic? Would it have been faster to garner attention than Just Dance? Would it have been a number 1 for many weeks? A classic? 

I believe it would have been one of those songs that would inspire meme culture due to its silly lyrics and instant catchiness. A Fame era like this would have been perfect and unforgettable:

Boys Boys Boys Lead Single

Just Dance 2nd Single

Poker Face 3rd Single

Paparazzi 4th Single

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lolitamuse

meme culture did not exist back then the way it does now. it would've flopped.

the "eggs" lyrics could probably be a tik tok viral meme if it was released as a single today but sadly, that won't happen.

JRCF29

Sometimes it’s nice (and selfish I know) to have some album bops that are just for the big fans/stans, and Boys Boys Boys is one of those songs imo

Don't Call Me Gaga

raragaga

nope

xoxo

Isidro Guevara
6 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Sometimes it’s nice (and selfish I know) to have some album bops that are just for the big fans/stans, and Boys Boys Boys is one of those songs imo

But if it was her debut it would've garnered attention. It would've kept the critics on their toes and keep them guessing if she can top it and she does with JD, PF, and Paparazzi. LoveGame is a bit forgotten/forgettable. 

JRCF29
1 minute ago, Isidro Guevara said:

But if it was her debut it would've garnered attention. It would've kept the critics on their toes and keep them guessing if she can top it and she does with JD, PF, and Paparazzi. LoveGame is a bit forgotten/forgettable. 

And what would be left with for a deep cut on The Fame? Paper Gangsta?:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Isidro Guevara
11 minutes ago, lolitamuse said:

meme culture did not exist back then the way it does now. it would've flopped.

What I mean is it would have been one of those iconic and recognizable songs due to its quirkiness just like BR! 

warhol killer

Maybe if it was LoveGame/Boys Boys Boys instead of Eh, Eh it would have been better.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Isidro Guevara
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

And what would be left with for a deep cut on The Fame? Paper Gangsta?:ladyhaha:

What's a deep cut?

Isidro Guevara

Just IMAGINE the trilogy of lead singles!

Boys Boys Boys:pray:

Bad Romance:pray:

Born This Way:pray:

ToxicHot

Such a cute song, but unfortunately I truly don’t believe it would’ve caught on with audiences like Just Dance and Poker Face did. I could’ve seen it as the fourth single instead of Paparazzi, but I’m glad it didn’t happen. 

I love how about half of the songs on the album COULD’VE been singles. :flutter: Starstruck (a crossover single for the urban market :sis:), Money Honey (short for the radio and a perfect follow-up to PF and/or LoveGame), I Like It Rough (not the perfect single choice but it could’ve worked?), even The Fame maybe!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ChromaticRaccoon
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

And what would be left with for a deep cut on The Fame?

I Like It Rough 

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Isidro Guevara said:

What's a deep cut?

deep-cut-on-palm-of-hand-PFP38G.jpg

♥ Kindness Police.

Red Velvet
7 minutes ago, Isidro Guevara said:

still a no 💖

I'm like some kind of supernova

Archived