#3 2014

We might get that #1 at the end of the year :excited2:

Something IS rising after all :applause: a re-peak is coming

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop ate my heart
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

There's a million reasons to be rude to a bored stan who makes up fake info that hurts Gaga and her team. 

Why are you so sure it's fake?

Is that a hard question to answer? Lol, just asking for an explanation

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Brie, those of us that read this thread but rarely post really appreciate what you’d share :heart: thank you, I hope Gaga is ok too 

32 minutes ago, Admin said:

Stop lying and pretending to be something you're not. This is your last warning before you're banned.

You’re so stupid. 

Perma this account idc. 

MANiCURE1295
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

It was about time girl..

I’m just taking a break cause I’m tired :ladyhaha: someone has to do the mods job lol 

OT: If EVERYTHING Brie said is fake like admin said that means we won’t be getting 6 MVs lol....brb crying 

Remember when Gaga released an album just 'cause she had to and then disappeared off the face of the Earth? :ladyhaha:

Nicoxxx
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Since none of y'all, including the mods, currently care about being on topic, let me use this post to remind you to be kind to one another. You never know what kind of day somebody has. You never know what could send somebody over the edge. Don't say or do things, you're not 100% standing behind. Don't say or do things that you could be sorry for in the near future.

People make mistakes, call them out on it if they do but the focus should be on bettering yourself instead of... calling out somebody for the sake of it.

Be yourself, but wear a mask. #KindlyMask

Admin
3 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

Be kind, all of you.

It is FREE.

I'd rather be kind to the woman this site is about who will now have to log in to Twitter and see thousands of people think she's dying—all because of a bored stan.

PropaGaga
20 minutes ago, neji said:

You are on chart thread... go to the right topic or create one: “no charts, only kindness” 

A chart thread and all I’ve seen so far is rumors about Gaga’s health and Bobby lurking. Are you sure you know where you are?

pop ate my heart

Omg literally every fan page out there is sending love messages to Gaga. Maybe this will motivate her to say something about it? I hope she's okay :S

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Genuine Guy 09

#WeLoveYouGaga #22 Trending WW... If it gets top 5 she will wonder what is going on :deadbanana:

d587bdda3ea0dac00817df2c12c46df9.jpg.fd7

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

weed

oh no! Brie caused people to send love and encouraging messages to Gaga! Why would anyone want that!!

Liberdade mi amor
Just now, Admin said:

I'd rather be kind to the woman this site is about who will now have to log in to Twitter and see thousands of people think she's dying—all because of a bored stan.

The overdramatics.

What the hell happened, who thinks Gaga is dying?

This mess of a fanbase. Plus if I read correctly, she corrected ans said 'sorry I shouldn't have talked about it.'

Did she not?

Doncho
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Will we even compete in the POP Grammy Categories? :fatcat:

Yeah Pop for sure... but I am scared for the bigger ones

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived