đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Matteo Remondi
36 minutes ago, EthelDee said:

6 spins on Z100 which is about what it got last Thursday. Plus a random Pokerface spin. 

5 spins on KIIS with an hour and a half left. 

Thank you!

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
12 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

lol no, 

the track I was teasing got postponed and thank God because with Gaga’s lack of activity and that other artist being successful, this thread would have lost it :billie:

Queen Rihanna GIF

disco stick tester, inquire within

DonnieDarko
12 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

lol no, 

the track I was teasing got postponed and thank God because with Gaga’s lack of activity and that other artist being successful, this thread would have lost it :billie:

12 hours ago, Werk said:

Was it Cardi B? Is it someone GGD dislikes :air: 

Isn't it obvious?

:rip:

Justin Drew Bieber

I remember a few months ago someone said “When all is said and done, Shallow will be at 1.2B on Spotify” and now it’s less than 1 month to hit that number, and it’s still getting 1M daily. :nick:

derpmonster

I really hope ROM stays stable sometime next month or after when they push SC and 911 because getting less streams than Future Nostalgia rn is kinda embarrassing :messga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
Just now, Heracross said:

I remember a few months ago someone said “When all is said and done, Shallow will be at 1.2B on Spotify” and now it’s less than 1 month to hit that number, and it’s still getting 1M daily. :nick:

Ms @Arturo's "Shallow is gonna slide past 400M like it ain't nothing" found quaking in a ditch three times :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Levine

Radio this week in Italy

1. Mediterranea (+5) *nuova #1*
2. Balla per me (=)
3. Karaoke (+4) [peak]
4. In your eyes (-1)
5. Rain on me (-1)

Those +5 and +4 :rip: but it was clear she couldn't stand a chance with local summer hits.

Levine

Anitta featuring with this italian rapper already #1 on iTunes Brazil

This is going to be a smash hit here

corvus albus

Ava Max on DACH radio

Germany

#1 (=) K&Q *second week at peak*

#12 (+1) Salt *three weeks at #1*

Austria

#3 (-2) Salt *ten weeks at #1*

#24 (+5) K&Q

Switzerland

#2 (=) K&Q

#31 (=) Salt *peak at #2*

corvus albus

Chromatica is the 39th biggest album in Ireland after just four weeks :reductive:

nick4bty

Sorry to break it all to you, but Z100 definitely knocked it down a rung on their playlist this week. It got 9 spins last Thursday, and was getting 9-11 daily spins every day. This is the lower number of times they played it in a day since its second week. They did the same thing to Stupid Love before callouts came out, and then it bombed on callouts. It means Z100's internal callouts are not good :rip: Don't get your hopes up for tomorrow. Sadly, this is a huge blow for this song. I really thought it was super close to power rotation on Z100, but it definitely isn't looking good now

corvus albus

1Live radio:

19.32 UhrRain On Me
Lady GaGa & Ariana Grande

14.21 UhrRain On Me
Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande

07.56 UhrStupid Love
Lady Gaga

07.56 UhrStupid Love
Lady Gaga

02.22 UhrRain On Me
Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande

Jollibee
2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Sorry to break it all to you, but Z100 definitely knocked it down a rung on their playlist this week. It got 9 spins last Thursday, and was getting 9-11 daily spins every day. This is the lower number of times they played it in a day since its second week. They did the same thing to Stupid Love before callouts came out, and then it bombed on callouts. It means Z100's internal callouts are not good :rip: Don't get your hopes up for tomorrow. Sadly, this is a huge blow for this song. I really thought it was super close to power rotation on Z100, but it definitely isn't looking good now

I read few pages back that it also happened last week the same day that ROM receives few spins than usual.

nick4bty
3 minutes ago, The Cure said:

I read few pages back that it also happened last week the same day that ROM receives few spins than usual.

That's not true, it received 9 spins compared to 6 today. That's a whole different rotation level, and Z100 updates its playlist on Thursday for the week.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived