Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

x factor's misha b claims show pushed 'angry black girl narrative' on her

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Misha B was a horrible person and known for being dreadful to other people - she's just trying to get attention on the back of this whole movement

Misha was SUPER rude on X Factor and to the contestants, she thought she was IT.

Tulisa clearly isn't racist :saladga: I feel sorry for her even having to make a video to defend herself.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackCrown
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't think production has any right to tell contestants what to sing for their audition. Its purely the contestant's choice

But they do rely on a drama  storyline, and novelty acts... the worst one I've seen is this:

Oh I didn't say they chose for her, I said she was probably manipulated, they could have told her "we really think you should sing that, trust us, we know how this show works, you'll have more success" knowing that she'd get destroyed for not having any personality 

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

JRCF29
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't think production has any right to tell contestants what to sing for their audition. Its purely the contestant's choice

But they do rely on a drama  storyline, and novelty acts... the worst one I've seen is this:

"He cooked me raw chicken!!"

no no no GIF

Don't Call Me Gaga

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

Oh I didn't say they chose for her, I said she was probably manipulated, they could have told her "we really think you should sing that, trust us, we know how this show works, you'll have more success" knowing that she'd get destroyed for not having any personality 

I still don't think its done like that. They do scout people for the show, but they don't necessarily try to manipulate what gets sung. It's not just the song choice, her whole image and the way she presented herself came off as a P!nk tribute act. If she truly wanted to break away from that image, she could have styled her hair differently or worn something that didn't resemble P!nk. You have months and months to prepare for X Factor, so I don't think the producers set up her performance and the way it came out

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

"He cooked me raw chicken!!"

no no no GIF

"still coulda said fanks tho" :billie:

End Racism Now

JRCF29
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Tulisa clearly isn't racist :saladga: I feel sorry for her even having to make a video to defend herself.

Stream The Female Boss for clear skin bye!!!:vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I still don't think its done like that. They do scout people for the show, but they don't necessarily try to manipulate what gets sung. It's not just the song choice, her whole image and the way she presented herself came off as a P!nk tribute act. If she truly wanted to break away from that image, she could have styled her hair differently or worn something that didn't resemble P!nk. You have months and months to prepare for X Factor, so I don't think the producers set up her performance and the way it came out

She literally was a P!nk act. And she had a second song

Don't Call Me Gaga

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Misha B was a horrible person and known for being dreadful to other people - she's just trying to get attention on the back of this whole movement

Misha was SUPER rude on X Factor and to the contestants, she thought she was IT.

Do we know what exactly when down?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

That was my point :selena:  

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

She got to sing that 2nd song, but it wasn't that great. I think Zoe was just mad that she wasn't that good and blamed it on X Factor 

End Racism Now

JRCF29
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

She got to sing that 2nd song, but it wasn't that great. I think Zoe was just mad that she wasn't that good and blamed it on X Factor 

Yes, if I recall it was "Next to Me" by Emeli Sande? And then she threw a mic and everything. I think SOME:triggered: of these contestants do a fine job of being angry and spiteful all on their own

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 minute ago, GiovanniDean said:

X factor is known to create narratives for the sake of headlines

source

Don't Call Me Gaga

xoxo Craig
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Yes, if I recall it was "Next to Me" by Emeli Sande? And then she threw a mic and everything. I think SOME:triggered: of these contestants do a fine job of being angry and spiteful all on their own

Yup, I just checked the video. :billie:

End Racism Now

Ally Campana
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I still don't think its done like that. They do scout people for the show, but they don't necessarily try to manipulate what gets sung.

They do actually. Producers actually suggest the songs. Do you know the YouTuber Gabi? The one that use to impersonate Ariana? So anyway she once auditioned the X Factor as a group with her sisters and she made a video about it and said the song choice (Telephone :billie:) was actually done by the producers.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived