Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Bank's royalties stolen

COOOK

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Remember when she tried to sue RuPaul? :billie:  she's just looking for attention and y'all are taking the bait... again! Can we ban topics on this person please? :billie:

End Racism Now

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xdxrovied
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

Stuff said on social media? Social media is her connection with the world, the stuff that she says there, describes who she is as a person

You know there's life other than what you see on the internet, right?

The stuff she says on social media just describes her presence in social media. Period. Any assumptions you make about other parts of her personality are just that, assumptions made by you.

If that was the case, that our social media presence describes ourselves as people, I would conclude by the two interactions that we've had in this thread that you're someone who puts cancel culture before the wellbeing of any person. And that's what i found sad about this thread.

HookerDotGov

Glad to see Ice Cube took a break from posting anti-semitic images I guess. 

HookerDotGov
34 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Remember when she tried to sue RuPaul? :billie:  she's just looking for attention and y'all are taking the bait... again! Can we ban topics on this person please? :billie:

Call Me Mother was a total ripoff of The Big Big Beat though...:awkney:

xoxo Craig
Just now, SabadoDeGloria said:

Call Me Mother was a total ripoff of The Big Big Beat though...:awkney:

It was not :billie: 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, xdxrovied said:

yes it is 

Its not... she didn't invent 90s House

End Racism Now

xdxrovied
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not... she didn't invent 90s House

it wasn't just the beat, it was also the flow, "guess who's back in (this bitch/the house)" and the whole verse is very similar.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, xdxrovied said:

it wasn't just the beat, it was also the flow, "guess who's back in (this bitch/the house)" and the whole verse is very similar.

Again, its a generic flow. 

End Racism Now

Cookie Tookie

So one day y’all are black lives matter, and the next day you are “f*ck Azealia’s black life”. The way you hypocrites work :saladga:

HookerDotGov
11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Again, its a generic flow. 

It's not about the "generic flow" and "90s beat". Both Azealia and Ru sampled the production from An Expresso. Ru definitely took the lyrical flow that opened The Big Big Beat and used it for Call Me Mother.  No one is saying it's plagiarism that would last in court, but Azealia has reason to believe she was "ripped off" since he used the same sample AND same opening lyrical flow to the song. You can come for Azealia for a lot of the messy, problematic things she's done but I don't think her feeling Ru (or rather his team who writes, produces his music) ripped her off regarding Call Me Mother is one of them...

The Z
3 hours ago, dynamite said:

To quote from other pages click the + sign next to quote on each post which will save them all until you post :)

Oh it works! Thank you @dynamite

mezzanine
8 hours ago, honk said:

some of you people just need to admit you hate black artists/are hypocrites and love to see them suffer. if this happened to gaga someone could easily say "yeah, well she appropriated dreadlocks, did blackface, and said she isn't a feminist all those years ago. sometimes bad things happen to bad people." don't be ridiculous. this is about rich executives stealing from artists, have some empathy.

sOmE oF yOu JuSt hAtE hEr BeCaUsE sHe Is BlAcK

yeah, because repeating for years that she hates f*gg*ts, using the word itself, being transphobic multiple times, making fun of trans women not being femenine to her, them not having ovaries and reproductive possibilities per se as she does biologically, her hormone treatments, plastic surgery customers, bullying dozens of users, bullying other artists, bullying KIDS like that Sky Jackson or whatever the name is, making fun of babies/children of other people, making fun of other people's mental health and their aspect, making campaign for trump (so yes, supporting homo&transphobic & racist LAWS and SYSTEMS), and many other things are just made up crap because pEoPlE hAtE hEr BeCaUsE sHe Is BlAcK

her an*l soap must taste good i see

p.s. 

"Banks has developed a reputation for disputes with public figures on social media,[7] particularly Twitter, with Complex noting that "she gets more attention for her public feuds than she does for her music".[6] Banks has had feuds with people including Pabllo Vittar, Grimes, Elon Musk,[109] Remy Ma,[110] Cardi B, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Charli XCX, Lady Gaga, T.I., Iggy Azalea, Action Bronson, Lil' Kim, Skai Jackson, Rita Ora, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams, Erykah Badu, Kreayshawn, Rihanna, ASAP Rocky, Baauer, Nicki Minaj, Sia, Dominique Young Unique, Jim Jones, Beyoncé, Angel Haze, Lily Allen, RZA, SZA, Rico Nasty, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem, RuPaul, Perez Hilton, Nick Cannon, Diplo, Shea Coulee, Funkmaster Flex, The Stone Roses, K. Michelle, Shystie, Amanda Brunker, Troy Carter, Cupcakke, Mariah Lynn, DC Young Fly,[111] Disclosure, Lizzo, Kim Petras, Slayyyter, Adrian Grenier, Busta Rhymes, Anthony Fantano, Dave Chappelle and Wendy Williams, among others.[112][113]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azealia_Banks

nothing else i can say 

ShayCristoforo

She talks more confusingly than my grandma with dementia 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived