💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Lina Morgana - Stop Callin'; Suspicion

OCD

Featured Posts

So as I was trying pathetically hard to dig for any new old-material of Gaga (Nothing new, nothing in the PureVolume archive)

I started paying attention to more Lina Morgana songs, and this one rang a bell. Dirty Ice Cream?

Was Gaga involved even if it's not registered?

Am I being funny?

Anyway I'd like to hear your opinion about that. Suspicious song.

holy scheisse

It's a terrible song:ally:

I don't hear much of a similarity. If anything stop calling reminds me of telephone 

JRCF29

The only similarity I can see is "stop calling." Otherwise this doesn't sound especially like dirty ice cream to me

Don't Call Me Gaga

codymonster

I wonder how many newbie Little Monsters are going to come into this thread, thinking this is just some random woman,  not knowing about the whole "Gaga pushed her off a roof and stole her career and identity" theory that plagued this site in 2010 :cryga:

1 minute ago, codymonster said:

I wonder how many newbie Little Monsters are going to come into this thread, thinking this is just some random woman, and not know about the whole "Gaga pushed her off a roof" legend :cryga:

OMG I don't wan our young generation to be conspiring about it all over again :wtfga: I'm gonna tweet Rob and see if he reacts, He previously added this to his soundcloud as Cary NoKey #tagging Lina and Gaga

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Amir said:

I'm gonna tweet Rob and see if he reacts, He previously added this to his soundcloud as Cary NoKey #tagging Lina and Gaga

Rob Fusari? Yikes I'd say stay away from him. For context, look at his tweets around the TIHTY performance.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

codymonster
14 minutes ago, Amir said:

OMG I don't wan our young generation to be conspiring about it all over again :wtfga: I'm gonna tweet Rob and see if he reacts, He previously added this to his soundcloud as Cary NoKey #tagging Lina and Gaga

OMG, he was a mess... I remember him alluding to Gaga ruining Lina, and then like half a day later leaking Retro Dance Freak or something :messga: I’m not sure if the younger generation of monsters are ready for his Twitter blowing up about Gaga again

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, codymonster said:

OMG, he was a mess... I remember him alluding to Gaga ruining Lina, and then like half a day later leaking Retro Dance Freak or something :messga: I’m not sure if the younger generation of monsters are ready for his Twitter blowing up about Gaga again

I think Retro Dance Freak is a bonus track on The Fame in America right?

This song is giving me No Doubt vibes 

6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

There's a demo he leaked, check media section by the end of this month, I'm gonna add a section to the Unreleased pinned post ❤ (tho u can check it now it's already dope)

codymonster
8 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

You’re right, although I do think he leaked a demo! I think it was Retro Physical then that I’m thinking of!

1 minute ago, codymonster said:

You’re right, although I do think he leaked a demo! I think it was Retro Physical then that I’m thinking of!

I don't care about his controversies, I care about his Hard Drive, wish I had it. Wish a 2018 style leak will happen again (and again, again. Again A gain Again)

I crave Musicland for years, and Chromatica era waked my obsession so hard.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived