Who auditioned for RuPauls Drag Race Season 3 SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

Who's just full of hole's , a submissive bottom is he SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

Huff poppers in Hackney at at 3.33 SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I LOOOOOOOVE Avatar, but I couldn't get into The Legend of Kora... the storyline didn't make that much sense :selena:  so I haven't watched all of TLoK yet

Omg I love both soo much and I like Korra a lot, because every episode has action.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

xoxo Craig
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Omg I love both soo much and I like Korra a lot, because every episode has action.

Yeah but it made no sense that Kora was able to already master 3 out of 4 forces when Aang had to learn each one... and then the whole spirit world thing just got messy :selena:

End Racism Now

DutchHooker
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah but it made no sense that Kora was able to already master 3 out of 4 forces when Aang had to learn each one... and then the whole spirit world thing just got messy :selena:

Yeah thats true but Season 3 of Korra is the best season of Aang + Korra and Season 4 is also pretty good, but season 3 is impeccable.

Season 1 is quite good, but I have to agree, Season 2 (with the spirits) is horrible and you just need to watch S3 to clear it.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived