💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

glitterintheair

i love JT but the thumbnail makes me think i'm about to watch tunnel vision. it looks to familiar and it doesn't excite me.

anyway, let me watch the actual video... 

edit: it's boring and the colours make it dull :( remember when his videos were memorable (rock your body, senorita, like i love you)? what happened to that guy?

Edited by glitterintheair

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

New Music Video:  TKO - Justin Timberlake 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyXtoTLLcDk

With the release of 20/20 Experience Vol.2, Justin Timberlake has become the top best-selling artist of the year in the US so far, in terms of album sales. 

• 3 weeks later...
Smooth Criminal

I mean he sold well, with his 1st album and that could have been because he was coming back after a long time...but his singles weren't that successful. And Suit & Tie got some really mixed reviews from the GP. I personally hate it. I only liked Mirrors & Strawberry Bubblegum.

And his Part 2 has been a disaster basically. No hit song, its just a boring mess. Even a lot of critics gave it negative reviews.

So in your opnion, was his comeback all hype? or do you think he brought back some quality music?

PdogtheDaibutsu

His music didn't really evolve at all ..I think he kind of just rode off the hype finally coming out with an album after so many years

Computer

I loved Mirrors and Take Back the Night.

I think the two album thing is confusing tho.  Cut a few out and put it together into one album.   :manicure:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I think he's really talented, he's an amazing performer.

The 2020 Experience is a good album but I got bored of it too soon bc its songs are long as ****

I only use Mirrors and S&T

His videos are amazing too and he's super  hot

So yes I think it was more hype 

I think yes, seeing how the 2nd part underperformed and the singles from it tanking. What's uninteresting on his new album is that all the songs are so long. Like they are unnecessarily stretched.

I only bought Part 1 because I was so hyped, tbh. I regret buying it now :( after a few listens, I only like Spaceship Coupe and Strawberry Bubblegum.

Edited by MegaMiles