Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who can't stand Mirrors? Mirrors and Suit & Tie are my least favorites lol.

Strawberry Bubblegum and Don't Hold The Wall>>>

No, you're not the only one. It's my least favorite by far --- the melody falls completely flat for me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

KekeTND.jpg

Volume 1 of Justin Timberlake’s “The 20/20 Experience†is slated to sell between 750-800K! TOWERING TIMBERLAKE: With early retail reports coming in hot and heavy, we’re upping the previous 600k first-week estimate on Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience to north of 750k. Can it hit 800k?

Source: http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

The world surely missed him. What a comeback!  :clap:

RollingStone: Justin Timberlake's '20/20 Experience' on Track for Massive Debut

timberlake-600-1363973876.jpg

Justin Timberlake's new album The 20/20 Experience is now on a pace to sell a whopping 800,000 copies during its first week on sale, which ends March 24th. Billboard reports that 20/20 is expected to top its albums chart, which would make it Timberlake's second Number One solo album. (His first solo album, 2002's Justified, peaked at Number Two.)

The growing sales count will also score Timberlake his best sales week ever, topping the 684,000 copies his previous LP, 2006's FutureSex/LoveSounds, moved during its debut week. The biggest sales seem to be coming through iTunes, with Target – the only retailer carrying a deluxe version of the album with two exclusive bonus tracks – also quickly moving its stock.

With original estimates placing sales at around 500,000, the album is now on track to become 2013's best selling record, surpassing Mumford & Son's Babel, which despite its 2012 release, has sold 631,000 copies so far. (Coincidentally, Timberlake and Marcus Mumford recently collaborated on new music for the Coen brothers' upcoming film about the 1960s folk scene, Inside Llewyn Davis, which co-stars Timberlake.)

Should 20/20 live up to these new estimates, it would mark the biggest sales debut for a male artist since 2010 when Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV pushed 964,000 its first week. Taylor Swift was the last artist to sell more than 750,000 copies, when her 2012 effort Red bowed at Number one with 1.2 million sold its first week.

Here's the full article

Illuminati Freak

RollingStone: Justin Timberlake's '20/20 Experience' on Track for Massive Debut

timberlake-600-1363973876.jpg

Here's the full article

The power of JT. Well deserved!  :party: :party: :party:

Just A Holy Fool

I knew he would slay. Its so nice to have a male pop artists dominating again that isn't named Bieber or Mars :nails:

Brainiac

I knew he would slay. Its so nice to have a male pop artists dominating again that isn't named Bieber or Mars :nails:

there's nothing wrong with Bruno Mars. Bieber can take a hike though.

Ellie Sioux

his

album

is

AMAZING

I'm listening to it now and literally screaming, the production is just insane. JT and Timberlake are the perfect combination.

his

album

is

AMAZING

I'm listening to it now and literally screaming, the production is just insane. JT and Timberlake are the perfect combination.

You mean Justin Timberlake and Timbaland?  :giggle:

Ellie Sioux

You mean Justin Timberlake and Timbaland?  :giggle:

whoopsies! meant JT and Timbaland :laughga:

his

album

is

AMAZING

I'm listening to it now and literally screaming, the production is just insane. JT and Timbaland are the perfect combination.