Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

Illuminati Freak

does anyone know if the 2 target deluxe tracks leaked yet?

Yup they have. They are all over tumblr if you wanna google them.

Arturo

Wow! Just listened to the stream and it's great. I don't know why people on here are hating on it. I agree with the critics. Is it perfect? No. But it's the best pop album released in 2013 so far.
My faves are Suit & Tie, Don't Hold the Wall, Mirrors, and BLUE OCEAN FLOOR OH MY GOSH. :legend:

Illuminati Freak

ok thanks! are they any good?

Meh they are ok. Nothing special to be honest the album ends perfectly with Blue Ocean Floor. Adding those two bonus tracks on the end somehow doesn't fit the flow of the overall album.

Edited by Illuminati Freak

chris777

:wub: :wub: :wub:  even tho hes wearing that ridiculous wig and stach ... this picture turns me on :wtfga:

It turns me on too  :awkney:

Illuminati Freak

A9YMD6N.jpg

Justin Timberlake To Release ‘The 20/20 Experience: Volume 2′ In November

Justin Timberlake is rumoured to release ‘The 20/20 Experience: Volume 2′  in November according to QuestLove from The Roots, who’s performed on Jimmy Fallon with Timberlake last night. QuestLove revealed the news while he was responding to a review of JT’s album.

He posted: ‘spoiler alert. 20/20 Vol 2 comes out in nov. (10 songs now…..10 songs later= 20 vision)

Source: http://martiantv.com/?p=2302

Please be true! Two volumes of 20/20 Experience would be just too amazing. And if he does indeed release two volumes, I can already imagine the magnitude of sales he'd have for the entire year.  :excited2:

Illuminati Freak

It does make sense now. 20/20 - lets make a double album two discs, 10 songs each but release them months apart from each other. Brilliant the man is a genius!

It does make sense now. 20/20 - lets make a double album two discs, 10 songs each but release them months apart from each other. Brilliant the man is a genius!

Exactly.  :yes:

JudasInTheDark

Yasss I hope Volume 2 is true! :excited2:

Also I bought physical copies of Justified and FutureSex/LoveSounds today! :) And OMG THE PROMO POSTER I GOT GUYS. I got the giant poster and a promotional sticker for $5 :legend: I'll post pics later.