đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K. Rowling defends speaking out on trans issues

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

Idk if she really looked INTO Maya Forstaters tweets before she tweeted, because in no way was Maya just saying "Biological sex is real" and its not "denying science" to criticize her, she compared Rachel Dolzal to trans people (trans women in particular), if anything she denied science, by claiming trans people don't exist (in praticular trans women, do you see the pattern here), when there is hundreds of years of research into gender dysphoria by countless scientists. 

Plus, Gender and sex are different, nobody except a 14 yo SJW on twitter that identifies as "Catgender) with a anime profile pic and 2 followers is saying sex isn't real, trans people would not EXIST if sex wasn't real, and I am yet to come across a trans person who denies the existence of sex.

Plus, if you say something ignorant, people responding negatively is not sexist, she, like alot of gender critical feminists have this big victim mentality that EVERYONE who disagree's with them is a misogynist when that is not the case, JK sorry you said something ignorant and out of touch and you are facing the consequences of your actions. If I said the n-word on twitter and people got pissed at me, insulting me, those people are not racist, and I would be stupid to claim that they are.

Lets do it baby I know the Law

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Imagine having the energy or interest to read all of that after what she's been tweeting for years :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

LadariousGarage
6 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I may not fully agree with her perspective, but I do applaud her for standing her ground and actually addressing the backlash with her own knowledge, experiences and reasoning. It gives context to what she said, and all those who have jumped on the sudden hate bandwagon for her should sit down and read into what she said from her own perspective.

I agree with the point about public female bathrooms being open to any man who simply wants to go in. She's not wrong there.

I did, and she still sounds transphobic to me and this is coming from a pretty anti-SJW person.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Brecht said:

A man who wants to sexually assault a woman will not stop because “he’s a man and can’t go in the female bathroom”. A criminal is a criminal, he doesn’t need to pretend he’s a woman. That’s the most ****ing absurd argument I’ve ever heard.

This. Men who want to assault women will not stop regardless of what the bathroom is labelled. It's not like making bathrooms more gender neutral that all the rapist men were like "Oh yippppyyy, now's my chance!!!!" :interestinga:

Spock

The way she’s not only completely ruining Harry Potter with those bullshit retroactive edits and Fantastic Beasts, but also by being an ignorant mess :saladga:

who will love me when the night is over

MJHolland

If you want to know why she's transphobic, but this is too long to read, or you don't want to give this toxic person clicks, she gives 5 reasons.

1. She has a charity that help fund young women's projects, but she doesn't want to support women who were born with male anatomy or were born intersex and were forced into identifying as male originally. 

2. She used to be a teacher and wants to protect children (she thinks transgender ideation hurts children).

3. She's a free speech advocate? She gives examples of supporting Trump's speech idk but YIKES.

4. She thinks there's a crisis of reverse-transitioning and she thinks gay people want to become trans to avoid homophobia/same-sex attraction discrimination. YIKES YIKES YIKES YIIIIKES.

5. She shares some statistics to say that autism might me influencing young girls into transitioning to male. Yikes x 1,000

Summary: JK Rowling is a lowlife transphobic scumbag. 

Mister G

I know there are several gays who don’t think being transgender is a real thing, and I’ve seen some post some bashful material online about how from a biological perspective it’s not possible and that it’s not a real identification. I’m like wow ya’ll sound just as bad as people who said being gay was a mental illness. Some people shouldn’t be allowed to speak publicly, ever.

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

I know there are several gays who don’t think being transgender is a real thing, and I’ve seen some post some bashful material online about how from a biological perspective it’s not possible and that it’s not a real identification. I’m like wow ya’ll sound just as bad as people who said being gay was a mental illness. Some people shouldn’t be allowed to speak publicly, ever.

I remember when I was younger I didn’t understand how a person could be transgender but literally all it took was for me to do research and then I understood. 

like either transphobic ppl don’t wanna put in the work in researching or they just don’t care. Jk Rowling at least to me just doesn’t care.

Seeka

J.K. Rowling. H.P. Lovecraft? Similar? Yes. 

Her P.R. needs to take her social media passwords away from her. 

I mean, she's a sh¡tty person. But so many QUILTBAG kids felt safe in the world of Harry Potter. She's destroying that. 

Guess it's time for a new magic academy novel series!

Oriane

I knew the reason behind not wanting biological males into women's bathrooms, it was obvious to understand it as a woman. I don't agree with other things she said on the subject but this makes sense.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LadariousGarage
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

4. She thinks there's a crisis of reverse-transitioning and she thinks gay people want to become trans to avoid homophobia/same-sex attraction discrimination. YIKES YIKES YIKES YIIIIKES

Yeah because its not like they will be labeled predators, loose potential job opportunities, have to spend THOUSANDS of dollars on medical treatment, and deal with discrimination every single day because they don't "pass" well enough, or if they do "pass" deal with sh*t when they have to reveal they are trans, no not at all

That is one of the dumbest arguements I have ever heard JK gurl really

Mister G
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I remember when I was younger I didn’t understand how a person could be transgender but literally all it took was for me to do research and then I understood. 

like either transphobic ppl don’t wanna put in the work in researching or they just don’t care. Jk Rowling at least to me just doesn’t care.

I’ll say it; a mixture of both. 

MJHolland
1 minute ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

It's honestly so hurtful.

Trans people have been there since LITERALLY DAY ONE fighting for gay and lesbian rights.

It was trans and gender-fluid activists that organized the Stonewall riots, the proceeding Gay Liberation Front, and the first Gay Prides that gay us LGBTQIA rights. 

It's so painful to watch video from the first ever Pride in NYC where Silvia Rivera, a trans activist who played a major role in Stonewall, was literally booed on stage by a crowd of white gay men and some lesbians. It's horrific. They've always been there for us and we've always rejected them. 

Not anymore. That's not acceptable anymore. 

Pennywise

Whew. She can never just shut the **** up, can she? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Admin changed the title to J.K. Rowling defends speaking out on trans issues

Archived