Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

L'Oreal officially apologizes to Munroe Bergdorf

Supersonic

Featured Posts

derpmonster
1 hour ago, The Child said:

How odd that this is happening now, I hate that brands are using BLM movement to makes themselves look better!

Reminds me of this:

image.png

9 minutes ago, The Child said:

I know that, sadly still in 2020 there is slavery.

And it's even in countries like the US. The 13th Amendment abolished slavery but added an exception - as punishment for crime. Prison inmates in America can be used for free labor that actually goes into manufacturing so many Made in the USA products.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

The Child
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Reminds me of this:

image.png

And it's even in countries like the US. The 13th Amendment abolished slavery but added an exception - as punishment for crime. Prison inmates in America can be used for free labor that actually goes into manufacturing so many Made in the USA products.

It just irks me when companies capitalize on LGBT+ and anti racist movements.

For your second point, Black people are still being enslave (40% of incarcerated inmates are Black). Slavery still exist.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

duskball
5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

From what I know, they had a really toxic relationship and basically abused/beat up/hurt each other over and over again, Amber Heard went public first about Depp beating her and there was a sh*t storm of reaction calling out Johnny Depp for being a domestic abuser, but then years later it came to public that Amber Heard was just as bad in the relationship as he was and that the abuse was basically mutual. :rip:

No henny Johnny was not abusive if anything he defended himself from that psychotic bitxh 

Archived