💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Maluma dragged for kissing aunt on the mouth

Bambino

Featured Posts

Allan

Suddenly people are puritans but God forbid anyone see what kind of freaky stuff happens in their DMs

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Y'all are commenting "WHO CARES?!" when you're the ones coming over to this thread :interestinga: 

🃏🖤👹

Gagi
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Y'all are commenting "WHO CARES?!" when you're the ones coming over to this thread :interestinga: 

Yes exactly to type who cares haha

Cookie Tookie

I’m sorry, but this is disturbing to me. I was never raised to kiss any family member on the lips at all. Just on the cheek. I’ve always found it so odd when I see family members kiss on the lips.

Gagaism

It looks like those lesbian aunts that are very close to their gay nephews IMO :billie:

Borislshere

I understand a peck on the lips but the body language is what left me uncomfortable 

Midnightrush891

The kiss seems innocent enough, but the crotch grabbing seems weird. 

Emvee

Do Colombians really have it like that? :wtfga:

I’m Mexican (American, granted) and we just do a kiss on the cheek, IF that. 

Sneaky Oliver
21 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

How else do you prepare for working with Madonna? :cryga:

I went to a wedding in Cuba once and it was common to dirty dance with relatives, parents, kids, aunts, uncles.  I don't judge, we see it differently than they do, but that's just a perspective. 

I guess it’s a Latin America thing. We’re very close to each other. There’s this heat in everything, hugging kissing dancing, which may be weird for foreigners 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BetrayedSTAN

So what ? 

He seems like he have a developed relationship with his family and that's not wrong ..

So let's not project our own insecurities on other people's life.. and let's not forget the fact that he's coming from a different culture .

He even had a video wity him being so close to his dad .

https://youtu.be/z1MT6R0gwHA

TMM90

Seems like mostly United States citizens have a problem with kissing family members on the mouth.

JaysAMess
Just now, TMM90 said:

Seems like mostly United States citizens have a problem with kissing family members on the mouth.

Did you just completely overlook the picture though?

Archived