๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fat Shaming Gaga... Seriously?

Antoni

Featured Posts

GagaDelRey

Gaga deserves better than all of the unnecessary HATRED she gets from her "FANS". You'd think that her fans would love and support her the way she has loved and supported them and continues too. Gaga makes an entire album about healing from trauma and her fans thank her by tearing her down for her body image.....:wtf:. I feel so bad for Gaga because so many people are gonna talk **** about her tomorrow.

It's really sad that the monsters out of anyone are body shaming her because we know she's suffered with eating disorders. Gaga is a human like every last one of us, leave her alone! So many people are gaining weight during quarantine, I myself being one of those people and many of you too (a lot of you haters...). Not only are your hateful comments rude to Gaga, but they are triggering to others. Anyone else notice how it sounds like Gaga says "little monsters torture me" in Replay.....lol.

Btw, us fans who defend Gaga and others after they've been unreasonably attacked are not cupcakes, you're ass wipes.ย :classy:

Earth is cancelled

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
waterlikemisery

Gaga will always be beautiful, all bodies are beautiful, and no one gets to decide the beauty of others.

that's it.

63d9a3dff9974bea95b0ae54df7281.jpg

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, waterlikemisery said:

Gaga will always be beautiful, all bodies are beautiful, and no one gets to decide the beauty of others.

that's it,

63d9a3dff9974bea95b0ae54df7281.jpg

Is that you? You look AMAZING!ย :enigma:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Honestly I every day I see more and more reasons of why she stopped interacting with us. Like when she won the Oscar yet there were paragraphs about her "looking like ****" on atrl.

waterlikemisery
Just now, HybridAT said:

Is that you? You look AMAZING!ย :enigma:

thank you for your kind wordsย :kara:ย butย it's... not me, it'sย lovely peachesย :huntyga:

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

thank you for your kind wordsย :kara:ย butย it's... not me, it'sย lovely peachesย :huntyga:

Aaah! Sorryย :sweat:ย I've seen her reaction videos, she's so funnyย :ladyhaha:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Interlude
13 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Okay so Miss Saint Gaga aka the fat-phobic bitchย is BANNED!

ย 

Oh look, we won again.ย :firega:

tumblr_mesqrgXttG1ru3uxu_zps742ae249.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

waterlikemisery
Just now, HybridAT said:

Aaah! I've seen her reaction videos, she's so funnyย :ladyhaha:

yeah, it's an edited photo of her.

g86331hwuyd41.jpg

but it's very sweet and amazing of you for saying that to someone online, not a lot of people are like youย :kara:ย you're an angel

derpmonster
1 hour ago, The Fame said:

Is this about the graduation 2020 video where she has a Judas-like look? (I just logged on so I might have missed something?) She doesn't even look fat in that picture, she looks like an average, normal person??

People have the image of anorexic Gaga from the Telephone and Born This Way music videos stuck in their heads :awkney:

people fat shamed her at the Super Bowl which was just... i have no words.ย 

@Timmers I know you probably meant well but the whole "Shock - she was in great shape" bit didn't sit right with me. It's not a "not great" shape now. She looks normal as you've pointed out and I'm glad she does. I wouldn't even rationalize it with the lockdown or stuff. She could look like this without the lockdown and it would be fine.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

geusst1235
10 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

yeah, it's an edited photo of her.

g86331hwuyd41.jpg

but it's very sweet and amazing of you for saying that to someone online, not a lot of people are like youย :kara:ย you're an angel

I concur lol @HybridATย you truly seem likeย an amazing, loving, andย kind person. This forum and fanbase are incredibly lucky to have someone like you to help spread positivity.ย :heart:๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค

Same goes for all of you lovely people. โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค

@blankpaperย @Dootย @PartySickย @Shadowย @Timmersย @PEZย @ProjectJoanneย @Interludeย @FATCATย @EuphoricVibezย @CyanDanteย @Adakamย @Adarshย @Marilyn MonHoeย @Daymanย @Gaby15ย @dynamiteย @KatieJudasGaga4ย @LGs LMย @DoremonLove

Its nearly 4am and I'm deliriousย ย :ladyhaha: so I apologize if I can't remember someone's name to tag them lol. Just wanted to spread some postivity with y'all after that rude thread.ย 

auburn

We have users on here defending racism and transphobia (who get to keep their accounts apparently) so I'm not necessarily surprised. Certain people seem to be more concerned with tone policing than controlling hate speech.ย 

Interlude
5 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I concur lol @HybridATย you truly seem likeย an amazing, loving, andย kind person. This forum and fanbase are incredibly lucky to have someone like you to help spread positivity.ย :heart:๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค

Same goes for all of you lovely people. โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’•โค

@blankpaperย @Dootย @PartySickย @Shadowย @Timmersย @PEZย @ProjectJoanneย @Interludeย @FATCATย @EuphoricVibezย @CyanDanteย @Adakamย @Adarshย @Marilyn MonHoeย @Daymanย @Gaby15ย @dynamiteย @KatieJudasGaga4ย @LGs LMย @DoremonLove

Its nearly 4am and I'm deliriousย ย :ladyhaha: so I apologize if I can't remember someone's name to tag them lol. Just wanted to spread some postivity with y'all after that rude thread.ย 

Aww thanks!ย :hug:ย I feel the same wayย :kiss:

And I know your struggle, it's nearly 9am here and I haven't slept yetย :air:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Hybrid AT
46 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Aren't you an angel

ย lady-gaga.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

I soย appreciate your positiveย and level-headed, detailed, sometimes verbose yet always eloquent and insightful posts as well, master

Hugsย :kara:

STK618768?type=1

ย 

Archived