💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

AJayII Revisits Chromatica

malazam

Featured Posts

Reality
40 minutes ago, Gilly said:

I disagree. If you follow Ajay, you know this feels off. 

She's still be critical though. I'm currently on ROM and she's still vocalizing that she's having problems with the song. Granted, they're not as big as before, but hey, music grows on people.

I've been following Ajay for a while now, and I don't think that this feels "off."

Do I think that this is, in a way, her trying to "make peace" with Little Monsters? Yeah, probably. But I don't think that she's doing it solely for that reason. I do think that the album grew on her and she wants to put out a video that represents that.

In the comments, she literally responds, "THANK YOU!!!" to someone saying that the reason she revisited Chromatica was because at first she didn't like the album because she couldn't let go of previous eras like Joanne, not because she was forced to make another reaction by Little Monsters. 

What seemed "off" to me was her initial reactions to ROM and Chromatica. In both of them, she seemed sooo distant and cold towards Gaga. Even if she didn't like some of Gaga's other songs and/or albums, she was never felt that distant. This seems more authentic.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

But do you REALLY love 911 or is it just the transition :huntyga:

I wish she'd put out a single version so I didn't have to play Chromatilude before it because I really do like the song :enigma:

My least favorite thing (the robotic voices) became my favorite. The bridge to Alice and all of 911 are highlights imo.

đŸ–€

flyaway

Stop...let her not enjoy it, she's a person and allowed to have her opinion on things

Lee Ng
4 minutes ago, NORMANDIE said:

We did it Honey B. Now let’s go far, far away from here.

The way I cracked 

d2403a9238d1d05979b5c2ba2d752159.gif

Sanju
15 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Honestly idk how I feel about this... just scrolled through her page quickly and its obvious she knows the views come in when it comes to Gaga content and I don’t know... I haven’t watched the video but I really hope this ain’t about the money

Does it matter though truly if she IS doing it for the money, like how harmful is that really, if she is expressing her true opinions, and not sugarcoating it for LMs  :oprah:

LateToCult
27 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Get the clicks from disappointed gays, queen :firega:

I respect the hustle.

StarstruckIllusion

Not y’all bullying her into making her feel like she needs to revisit Chromatica... 

Yall are so immature about negative opinions and it’s ****ing terrifying bc I KNOW most of y’all are adults here. 

Do better. 

Reality
7 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Stop...let her not enjoy it, she's a person and allowed to have her opinion on things

People's opinions change though :smh: 

She didn't make this video because Little Monsters were attacking her for it. I mean, they were, and obviously it's not okay to do that sort of thing, but she clarifies in the beginning of the video and in the comment section that she was doing this because the album needed time to grow on her.

She said she was too stuck on previous eras and songs in order to fully appreciate the album, and I think that's definitely true. 

She's still critical of the album too. I haven't watched the full video yet, but so far, she still maintains criticisms of ROM and 911. It's not like this video is her being like, "YAASSSS GAGA," and then moving on. She's finally reacting like she does normally...

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

McYves

I mean :billie:, OK I guess?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

FlopSlurper

y'all bullied her tirelessly because she liked some songs and needed more time with some others. And now she listened again and she loved it, just like me and many other fans :toofunny:. I hope this will stop y'all from attacking anyone with a different opinion. 

PlastiscGuy

It's not her fault if she couldn't get into it. Lyrically, it's one of her best albums, but sonically... it's hard to dig. Especially cause she first got into Gaga after she reacted to Joanne (and was a huge fan of it!) 

Plus, Gaga has been very distant from this kind of pop music for years, to non die hard fans it's hard to let go the "simple Gaga" image (Joanne, C2C, ASIB), and connect back to the crazy popstar image :excuseu:

Spoiler

Also, don't even know why some of you complain, if you trash everything Gaga does as well... what's the problem when somebody else does? :billie: 

PG.

This review was actually pretty good! :firega:
I don’t understand the hate for her, maybe she could’ve liked 911 a little more but I’m not gonna brutally murder anyone for that :poot:

GregJA

Well basically makes me think how many reactions are just not genuine (fully) except those ones people film in their cars/houses with friends and they lose it - thats genuine emotion LOL

And basically...... its like she likes the album a lot more now - as long as she forgets Gagas past work - which when I hear her say that 3+ times in the video it just makes me think ‘Okay you like it, but not really’ she clearly finds it subpar and below her other work. 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived