Babylon, I don’t even want the HL version anymore they can keep it :ally:

No :madge:

Bring it, Gaga!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath
27 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

For me, definitely Enigma. I somewhat liked it at first, but wasn't so much into it. It felt out of place to me, in a way.

But truly it's this very wonderful, deep-disco love song that I can definitely envision being played across STADIUMS. :legend: I always picture this outfit/look when I hear the song:

12349797_web1_ladygagaparkmgmweb.jpg

I love her vocals on Enigma so much, it was one of the standouts for me on first listen. I can’t wait to hear it live, whenever the hell we finally get to go to the Chromatica Ball :bradley:

The grower for me is Babylon...it was a literal skip for me on my first few listens and then I decided to be less of a judgemental little sh!t and give it another go. It’s never going to be in my Chromatica top 5 but I can appreciate it now, I love the saxophone and her sassy vocals, and I do think it ends the album perfectly.

ErickSlayyy

1000 Doves wasn’t my favorite the first listen but then listening to the piano demo it made the song so much special :bradley::giveup: 

also Plastic Doll because I thought it was going to be some EDM / Dubstep kind of track since it was produced by both Bloodpop and Skrillex( huge fan of Skrillex here) but after the second listen and reading the meaning behind the song, I sing this song at the top of my lungs :bradley:

DontCallMeAlice

Free Woman & Fun Tonight. Not that I didn’t like them on my initial listen but I love them even more each time :lolly:

Padam.

MetalGaga

Definitely Enigma. I went through the album kinda sleepy on round 1 and then a couple days later I’m trying to destroy the vocal chords. 

We could be AAAANNNNNNYthing you want 

bihh those notes got me 

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Mister G
49 minutes ago, Jake D said:

The entire album has grown on me SO much since last week. I was stressed about not loving my first listen and now I can't stop playing the album long enough to attend my mandatory Zoom meetings :vegas:

What song specifically has grown on you the most? For me, it's definitely Replay. I didn't like it AT ALL on my first listen and now I'm resisting the urge to get, "every single day, yeah, I dig a grave, then I sit inside it wondering if I'll behave" tattooed down my back. Also the, "You monsters torture me" sends me every time :billie:

What track is your biggest grower?

Enigma. In the beginning I was kinda meh with it but for some reason now it moves me. I think it’s the vocals when she’s like “did you hear what I said? What?!”

Esme Squalor

Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll for me. When I first heard Plastic Doll I thought it would be a permanent skip for me, but it's grown on me so much that I had the bridge stuck in my head last night.

gagasicebath
3 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Enigma. In the beginning I was kinda meh with it but for some reason now it moves me. I think it’s the vocals when she’s like “did you hear what I said? What?!”

Oh sh!t, I love that part so much! 

Shipper

REPLAY.

It has been on replay while I do homework and I kept humming it at night.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived