Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

HDD: Chromatica 276k

Arturo

Featured Posts

S0436

Don’t worry I don’t think it would’ve done much more had she done the album listening party and CTV.  Plus her streams were higher on blackouttuesday than on the day after.  Casual fans finding her closed store from Tuesday would’ve just gone to Target or Amazon.  And surely the jockstraps were bought a few weeks ago :ohwell:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic

Y’all this is her biggest debut since BTW! And in the age of low album sales this is incredible! And in a pandemic for crying out loud! Snatching Madonna’s wig and Katy’s trophy :firega:

First week sales:

ARTPOP: 258K

Joanne: 201K

Chromatica: 276K :ohwell:

Awrah999
42 minutes ago, GregJA said:

I don’t really see the rioting thing you people in the states are doing having much of an effect but..

to pull those SALES off with most of the world shut down (although granted much of its open now) is amazing - especially given how stream heavy the world now is. 

and she’s sitting at 79 on Metacritic :bradley: her highest! Come one one more point minimum let’s give her an 80 + :vegas:

:saladga: Thank you for not supporting the cause.

OT: Gaga is a sales force, a living legend, and a multitalented goddess. I am so proud of her.

Magui

I'm  so happy  for her. I hope she feels  proud, she did an amazing job with Chromatica. It's an unfortunate year but I know that there will be time for her to celebrate the album and dance with and for us. :applause::party::excited:

Runway
46 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Just wondering, how did the fanbase react when ARTPOP only got 258k on debut week?

Considering Katy and even Miley outsold. We were on the verge of a mental breakdown, especially knowing BTW did 1.1 million :billie:

KeepOnSwimming

So, Miss Gaga really just dropped a N°1 Album with really just the minimum of promotion and advertising, during a global pandemic and riots in the US? This bitch is unstoppable. That's just incredible. I mean she really did like 4 posts on IG and FB and that was about it tbh... That is so impressive 

GregJA
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Considering Katy and even Miley outsold. We were on the verge of a mental breakdown, especially knowing BTW did 1.1 million :billie:

1.1... what else did that include ... or have we really fallen by 75% 💀

8 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

:saladga: Thank you for not supporting the cause.

OT: Gaga is a sales force, a living legend, and a multitalented goddess. I am so proud of her.

Thank you for misunderstanding and demeaning people who support the cause - very helpful 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Bittersweet. All I can think about is how she could have gotten 400k if she had been able to bundle with ticket sales, didn't close her store, there wasn't a global pandemic, she actually promoted the album and perform songs from it, etc. 

We can never truly win. 

Runway
1 minute ago, GregJA said:

1.1... what else did that include ... or have we really fallen by 75% 💀

Thank you for misunderstanding and demeaning people who support the cause - very helpful 

440k copies were sold at 99 cents though :billie:

also it’s hardly a decline. Gaga has stabilized in the 200k range for years now

1 hour ago, HorusRa2 said:

All I wanted for Chromatica was more than ARTPOP debut week. 

y'know so I can say that Chromatica was bigger than ARTPOP in every, single way. 

And it is! & I'm very happy about that. :ladyhaha:

Yeah we'll see if that holds up. ARTPOP sold over 10m records in total and it was a fairly successful era, despite the contrary 

Hyperballad
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

OMG. WE. KEEP. WINNING!!! :firega:

giphy.gif

AND SOME YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SAY IT WOULDN’T GO PAST 150K:triggered:

If you keep your expectations unreasonably low, then you get to celebrate when it does the bare minimum 

tenor.gif

GregJA
12 minutes ago, Runway said:

440k copies were sold at 99 cents though :billie:

also it’s hardly a decline. Gaga has stabilized in the 200k range for years now

Oh that’s right I forgot about that whole 99 cent thing :ladyhaha:

Queeen 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

I am just so proud of her :heart: For me numbers dont really matter because she just release her best body of work but Im very happy for her success :firega:

freebit

She's really been consistant, great numbers all around. I'm so happy she's having success, and it's pretty much a small, mostly online effort in regards to promo. Very impressive.

Archived