• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudasInTheDark

• ALX

• Lum

• Carlitos

HausOfHarlow

Anybody getting vibes of Gwen Stefani on "Set Me Free"??? 

Edited by iStan4SomeGirls

Introvert

Anybody getting vibes of Gwen Stefani on "Set Me Free"??? 

i guess i can hear little similarities in their voice sometimes. like when she reaches certain notes lol

when she says: im sailing high but i cant see

Edited by Introvert

YUNGLUKA

I can't get into the album atm but this is what i was like with lana as well so i might get into it soon

FrozenKookie

Nuclear Seasons and Set Me Free almost killed me.

HausOfHarlow

True Romance review by me.....

Nuclear Seasons: I love when the tempo really kicks in around 0:58. It's so catchy! Great opener!

You (Ha Ha Ha): Probably one of the best on the album. The chorus is so addictive

Take My Hand: Personally, I feel like it is trying to be something that its not. It has potential, but I do think it can be better..

Stay Away: The beat / synthesizers in the song are so incredible. It's dark, and slow, but has an uptempo vibe. Definitely a standout track!

Set Me Free (Feel My Pain): Soaring vocals. Reminds me of Gwen Stefani in some parts. Still, extremely amazing song. 

Grins: OMG THAT BEAT. 

So Far Away: Feels like filler material. Don't necessarily remember it..

Cloud Aura: Pretty catchy, features guest rapper. I like it cause its dirty and raunchy ;)

What I Like: Another gem on the album. Really catchy, makes me wanna dance.

Black Roses: Probably my least favorite... Can't get into as much as the other songs. Maybe it'll grown on me eventually. 

You're the One: It takes a minute for it to get really good, but when the chorus starts >>>>> I vote it best chorus on the album!

How Can I: MY FAVORITE SONG! HOW. CAN. I. FIX. WHAT. I. F*CKED. UP? So strong and emotional. Definitely would sound AMAZING in a stadium arena! 

Lock You Up: Catchy! But meh.. 

Best: Nuclear Seasons, You (Ha Ha Ha), Stay Away, Grins, You're the One, How Can I

Skip: So Far Away, Black Roses, Lock You Up

ShuichiAmy

True Romance review by me.....

Nuclear Seasons: I love when the tempo really kicks in around 0:58. It's so catchy! Great opener!

You (Ha Ha Ha): Probably one of the best on the album. The chorus is so addictive

Take My Hand: Personally, I feel like it is trying to be something that its not. It has potential, but I do think it can be better..

Stay Away: The beat / synthesizers in the song are so incredible. It's dark, and slow, but has an uptempo vibe. Definitely a standout track!

Set Me Free (Feel My Pain): Soaring vocals. Reminds me of Gwen Stefani in some parts. Still, extremely amazing song. 

Grins: OMG THAT BEAT. 

So Far Away: Feels like filler material. Don't necessarily remember it..

Cloud Aura: Pretty catchy, features guest rapper. I like it cause its dirty and raunchy ;)

What I Like: Another gem on the album. Really catchy, makes me wanna dance.

Black Roses: Probably my least favorite... Can't get into as much as the other songs. Maybe it'll grown on me eventually. 

You're the One: It takes a minute for it to get really good, but when the chorus starts >>>>> I vote it best chorus on the album!

How Can I: MY FAVORITE SONG! HOW. CAN. I. FIX. WHAT. I. F*CKED. UP? So strong and emotional. Definitely would sound AMAZING in a stadium arena! 

Lock You Up: Catchy! But meh.. 

Best: Nuclear Seasons, You (Ha Ha Ha), Stay Away, Grins, You're the One, How Can I

Skip: So Far Away, Black Roses, Lock You Up

Nuclear Seasons: LOVE the new intro, and it's probably one of the best tracks she'll ever make.

You (Ha Ha Ha): Still hate it. I love Gold Panda since 2 years ago, and the instrumental is just... I think the song is overtried.

Take My Hand: The best. I don't like the first part of the song, I mean, the "DON'T GO TO SLEEP", it seems stupid, but as the song goes it become SO ****ING GOOD (Specially that ethereal ending <3 )

Stay Away: Will always remain one of my favorites, the first song I ever listened by her <3

Set Me Free (Feel My Pain): I love it. It's just perfect.

Grins: My favorite song in the whole album. I LOVE Blood Diamonds, and I wished they finally made it featuring Sky Ferreira as the backing distorted vocals. It's so ****ing futuristic yet kind of tribal <3

So Far Away: Like it, don't love it.

Cloud Aura: LOVE it, though I would have included "Glow" or "Dance 4 U" instead of this one. LOVE Brooke Candaaaaaay <3

What I Like: I love some parts of this song, but not wholly.

Black Roses: SO ****ing catchy, it's like "soft 80's garage rock hits a space radio station". So catchy, and danceable, one of my favorites <3

You're the One: The worst song in the album.

How Can I: LOVE the instrumental, the vocals are kinda x.x, and the lyrics are one of the best in the album

Lock You Up: LOVE it <3

Best: Grins, Black Roses, Take My Hand, Set Me Free

Skip: So Far Away

Some photos from when I went to see her on Wednesday... was ridiculously close (first row). It was AMAZING.

602156_10152767321485383_1239623061_n.jp

551409_10151475425857648_1850012071_n.jp

72165_10151475425967648_2095812586_n.jpg

602136_10151475426042648_808634859_n.jpg534059_10151475426152648_1372208811_n.jp

She performed about 6 songs and she also performed I Love it. It was AMAZING.

If you wanna know anything just ask! 

JudasInTheDark

Where did you see her? Was it one of her solo dates? Only 6 songs?!

Some photos from when I went to see her on Wednesday... was ridiculously close (first row). It was AMAZING.602156_10152767321485383_1239623061_n.jp

551409_10151475425857648_1850012071_n.jp

72165_10151475425967648_2095812586_n.jpg

602136_10151475426042648_808634859_n.jpg534059_10151475426152648_1372208811_n.jp

She performed about 6 songs and she also performed I Love it. It was AMAZING.

If you wanna know anything just ask! 

Where did you see her? Was it one of her solo dates? Only 6 songs?!

Yeah her solo date at The Old Blue Last Pub in London! She had a warmup called Yadi (she's awesome, check her out!) and she played about 5-6 songs. 

Then Charli came on afterward and did a set that was something like:

You're The One

Nuclear Seasons

Lock You Up

You (Ha Ha Ha)

Cloud Aura (without Brooke so she did the rap!)

Grins

Stay Away

I Love It

When you were there it felt like about 4 songs, it was super short. 

Kudos to her though, vocals were on point & audience were feeling it big time. 

I won't pay to see her for 6 songs, I'm sorry no.

You have a 13 track album out and so many unreleased songs

I won't pay to see her for 6 songs, I'm sorry no.

You have a 13 track album out and so many unreleased songs

It cost £11 to see her... ($16)

Edited by Duke

• Mills locked this topic