💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lea Michelle accused of being transphobic

Gimme More

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

c'mon ALL these people are calling Lea out on her dreadful behaviour.

i'd love for this to be untrue about this situation but unfortunately not many people stick up for others, people could have just let her get away with it, with her ego it seems she thinks that she's above anyone and can get away with it... (from the amount of people that have called her out, she seems more than comfortable being rude infant of people, on set etc.)

I'm not saying she was not a total bitch. But from bitch to "what are you doing in the women's bathroom." Is a huge jump. At least I consider it a huge jump. I know a lot of total bitches. They have to be that way in powerful positions and stay in those powerful positions. That doesn't make them transphobic or homophobic. 

I hope this is not true either. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francesca Cipriani

Maybe Lea michelle really thought she was a man? She wrote "I was still in the process of transition"

Little Fighter
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Someone said now Barbra Streisand would never acknowledge her. Can someone explain that joke? Is she a die hard Streisanator? 

Once she tried to get a picture with her and Streisand said no and walked away. Lea used to say that Streisand was her biggest inspiration lol

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Jase
16 minutes ago, Regina George said:

That girl is overall a bad person and I honestly think it's just her personality in general and not her targeting someone. I just legit think she's mean as ****. 

A real life Regina George. Girl is a damn mess 

Little Fighter

I am not surprised that some people are ignoring a trans woman's experience and jumping to defend a transphobe. 

JusKeepBreathin
10 minutes ago, Varys said:

She wasnt alone with the other persons she bulllied yet the other stories also didnt come out until now. So why would it be different.  

I'm just saying we should be careful. We were not there. The people that were there should have said something. I would have said something if I was there.

Also any assistant would have rushed to the press with this story. It's what they do. They get paid for gossip.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TimisaMonster

Wow that is so sad... :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Little Fighter said:

I am not surprised that some people are ignoring a trans woman's experience and jumping to defend a transphobe. 

I'm not surprised that you would write something indirectly behind my back. I'm surprised that this kind of bullying is allowed on this site. 

Stephen

This sounds weird but I’m feeling extremely vindicated by Lea being exposed this week because years ago I got into a fight with a Lea Michele stan who was talking **** about Gaga :lmao: and I’m talking about IRL, not online.

Spoiler

It’s ok bc I took his man after that :sis:

Arturo

The way not one person who has worked with her or crossed paths with her has had a good experience :deadbanana:

JusKeepBreathin

Also it's weird that she @JustJared and #LeaMichele.

She could have been replying to @JustJared but why the #.

I'm just saying. 

Little Fighter
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I'm not surprised that you would write something indirectly behind my back. I'm surprised that this kind of bullying is allowed on this site. 

You were not the only person with a tone deaf response. I am surprised that you think what I did was bullying or behind your back considering my response is in the same thread. What bullying has happened? Is a trans girl speaking her mind on a forum that has a history of degrading trans people bullying to you? Is hearing that you are in the wrong bullying you? If so, I will gladly bully you as long as I can. 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Little Fighter said:

You were not the only person with a tone deaf response. I am surprised that you think what I did was bullying or behind your back considering my response is in the same thread. What bullying has happened? Is a trans girl speaking her mind on a forum that has a history of degrading trans people bullying to you? Is hearing that you are in the wrong bullying you? If so, I will gladly bully you as long as I can. 

Next time just @ me. So we can have a conversation. I'm all about conversations and POV's. I'm not about talking behind people's back. You can even send me a direct message if you like. 

Little Fighter

This is a forum, no one is talking about anyone behind their back when they post in a public thread. No @ because I find this trifling. 

Archived