celeb

Lea Michelle accused of being transphobic

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Someone said now Barbra Streisand would never acknowledge her. Can someone explain that joke? Is she a die hard Streisanator? 

A piece of ****. How does this girl get any job? I'm glad they didn't pick her to do Elphaba.

JusKeepBreathin

Emmy's bathrooms are never empty. There is never just two people. It's like a crowded mall bathroom. There is assistants helping with gowns and all of that. 

I hope this isn't true. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

this woman is getting dragged from left to right 

Mychal

3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Emmy's bathrooms are never empty. There is never just two people. It's like a crowded mall bathroom. There is assistants helping with gowns and all of that. 

I hope this isn't true. 

Its not just this story, almost everyone who worked with her and cast members are exposing her at the moment. She even apologized:

Varys
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I hope this isn't true. 

I didnt read or got the impression that they were the only ones in that bathroom

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Glamourpuss

Aww, this is such an awful thing to do. I'm assuming she was dressed like a female so Lea was really cruel here. :(

Why do people have to get confrontational anyway even if there was an actual man in the bathroom. There are politer ways of dealing with things. 

Regina George

That girl is overall a bad person and I honestly think it's just her personality in general and not her targeting someone. I just legit think she's mean as ****. 

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

I didnt read or got the impression that they were the only ones in that bathroom

Then it would have got out years ago. This story reads like, "one time at band camp..."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Then it would have got out years ago. This story reads like, "one time at band camp..."

c'mon ALL these people are calling Lea out on her dreadful behaviour.

i'd love for this to be untrue about this situation but unfortunately not many people stick up for others, people could have just let her get away with it, with her ego it seems she thinks that she's above anyone and can get away with it... (from the amount of people that have called her out, she seems more than comfortable being rude infant of people, on set etc.)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Chic

What did Plastic Martyr look like then? Was it clear that they were trans or attempting to pass as trans? Some people might be uncomfortable with someone male-passing/male-presenting being in the women's room, but still.

This behavior is gross either way, Lea should be more than aware that there could be trans people at the Emmy's

Varys
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She wasnt alone with the other persons she bulllied yet the other stories also didnt come out until now. So why would it be different.  

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived