Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West donates $2M to families and legal teams of victims

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Pennywise
50 minutes ago, Nino said:

Ā 

Supporting a bad man doesnt make Kanye bad and it doesnt negate the decades of activism and charity work from Ye. Period.

Supporting Trump does make a person bad and does negate everything else. Period.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pennywise said:

Supporting Trump does make a person bad and does negate everything else. Period.

Obviously critical thinking isn't your strongest suitĀ :fan:

weed
1 hour ago, Nino said:

Kanye?Charitable? Next they're going to say that hes educated or that his albums have higher metacritic scores than gaga or that Taylor lied or that his wife is a good person too or that supporting trump was always a strategic way to push politic issuesĀ that matter to himĀ :ohno:

Yes, saying slavery was a choice made by the slaves helped him push his politics much further

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, Nino said:

Obviously critical thinking isn't your strongest suitĀ :fan:

The fact that I don't need to bend over backwards to protect someone I like because they are problematic as hell probably hurts you. There there.

Ā 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SawyersInsanity
1 hour ago, Mr Ricky said:

And I hope he also burnt his "red hat" aswell and realises what kind of demon he was supporting.Ā :triggered:

But it's a good thing to donate, so thank you for that.Ā 

i can't confirm this cause i don't recall the sources but i believe the general consensus was that after a while he realized he was being used as a political prop and felt manipulated and is now distancing from trump

VertigoRogue
1 hour ago, Nino said:

Ā 

Supporting a bad man doesnt make Kanye bad and it doesnt negate the decades of activism and charity work from Ye. Period.

It does though:laughga:

TortureMeOnReplay
38 minutes ago, Nino said:

he thought an innovative black performer should win a VMA over the definition of white mediocrity

Taylor was only 19 when this happened. That's my biggest problem when this happened. Do I think she's as sweet as she tries to pass off as? No. But Kanye went on stage as a 32 year old and embarrassed someone who was barely an adult.Ā 

1 hour ago, Nino said:

Ā 

Supporting somebody with gross views does make somebody a bad person. Trump on the trail showed a lot of disrespect to people and his proposed policies reflected that. Advocating and lending your platform to people who don't know how to treat others makes you a bad person.

1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Thereā€™s a difference between being performative and actually presenting money which is actually valuable and necessary in this situation. You should know that most of the people who posted a black square posted nothing else for the past week. Iā€™m not saying everyone has to announce their donation, but donations are tangibly bailing out innocent people, keeping black businesses alive and rebuilding them, and going to organizations that actually help LGBT black people. Many black activists themselves have even said a black square is useless and diverts from the actual cause.

While I believe in this day and age people can do more than post a black square on their social media, we cannot discount some aspects of the message. Back in the day people who silently supported equal rights would not have made a public display of support. It was a lot more popular to display racism. The country has come far. Sure people can do more, but don't push aside the fact that there is a show of solidarity.Ā 

PartySick
1 hour ago, DrVictor said:

That's 0.2% of his (not his family) total wealth. Please stop praising and acknowledging these ignorant twats. Nobody deserves the amount of money that he and people like him have, especially not in a world where more than 820 million people go hungry EACH YEAR.

I hate this line of thinking. It's so negativeĀ :spin:

Two million dollars is two million dollars.Ā That's a huge number and will do a lot of good for these families.

I mean, I'm on the #EatTheRich team but be reasonable.

šŸ–¤

DrVictor
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I hate this line of thinking. It's so negativeĀ :spin:

Two million dollars is two million dollars.Ā That's a huge number and will do a lot of good for these families.

I mean, I'm on the #EatTheRich team but be reasonable.

I agree that it's negative but also that's the truth (unfortunately). I'm glad you're on the #EatTheRich teamĀ :heart: but you have to realize that we must stop being satisfied with their small donations because these donations are only temporary, and people need a system that would support them from birth to death.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:23 PM, VertigoRogue said:

It does though:laughga:

And supporting Hilary and Biden who are war criminals makes Democrats.......? What about Biden being racist, sexist, rapist, and islamophobic? are these voters good people?

Archived