Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 3
  • Love 8

tomsches

Come through, Gilead! 

Yennefer Stark

Good. Now we only need the other millions of cops to follow. 

The other day I saw a black female cop who was so frustrated by her all white male colleagues abusing their power and hurting peaceful protesters. It must be so frustrating to try to change things from the inside and be reasonable, but 99% of your colleagues ****ing it up for you. I guess being reasonable is not going to change anything. 

"If you don't have any shadows, you are not standing in the light." - a wise person
  • Like 4

Cookies

i feel bad for some veterans who are homeless and are distraught because their belongings were burned by some rioters.

SEANGT
52 minutes ago, Cookies said:

i feel bad for some veterans who are homeless and are distraught because their belongings were burned by some rioters.

everyone who has been adversely effected by this deserves justice. Which means we should hold police accountable for escalating these protests at every opportunity. We should be angry that America's police have been militarized and unchecked for so long that they've left our country with no choice but to riot in order to have a shot at structural reform to save black lives. 

The fact that you are trying to shift focus to the riots instead of the actual systems of injustice that cause this make me think you are trying to avoid the reality that racism is the root cause of all of this and we have to end white supremacy. Prove me wrong. 

• Like 1