Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

My friend doesn't like Chromatica

Sepsami

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

It sounds like he's just saying he doesn't like these things because you really do

It also sounds like you need a new friend :trollga:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Your friend: “It doesn’t sound like ha” :wtfga:

Gaga: “Surprise, bitch” :trollga:

Enigma

My friend disliked Rain on Me because it “sounds like background music at a clothing store”

She liked Stupid Love better than I did, because I was underwhelmed that this was her return to pop, whereas my friend thought it was a cute bop

Im bopping to Sour Candy non stop, yet the only thing she told me is “I’ll have to listen to it again to get into it” (and she’s a K-pop stan, she was hyped about the song)

Imo expectations play a lot into it. Sometimes since it’s our fav we expect too much, or we push ourself to like it. Regular fans might expect to hear old Gaga, whereas stans will want something fresh and new, or maybe they’ll want something that sounds like their favourite era.

Basically : chances are the best judge is someone who doesn’t know Gaga at all (I doubt they have any taste if that’s the case but that’s besides the point :triggered:)

adamsenigma

My friends didn't like it either, my mom kinda bops to ROM and my dad to Alice and that's it. One of my friend said the album sounds like something generic that would sound on radio when he was bored and didn't have anything new to listen. :neyde:

Archived