InsomniaMonster69
20 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

No but he says he's "straight-acting" :billie::billie::billie:

:bye:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Gaga

Tell him to concentrate on one song at a moment..I mean tell him to listen to Babylon over & over & over again until he likes it..Tell him to do the same with ever song & finally he'll like the whole album!

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Most of us are joking I guess (hope) :ally:

But what's not to like in this woman? :bradley:

source.gif

SHALLOW

It's ok. He doesn't have to like everything you like just cause it's your friend. Maybe he can support you in other ways? 

Sepsami
7 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Not to hijack this thread :saladga:

But these were my friends ratings:

Chromatica I 10/10
Alice 10/10
Stupid Love 7/10
Rain On Me 8/10
Free Woman 8 /10
Fun Tonight 6/10
Chromatica II. 9/10
911 6/10
Plastic Doll 8/10
Sour Candy 8/10
Enigma 7/10
Replay 9/10
Chromatica III. 10/10
Sine From Above. 9/10
1000 Doves 9/10
Babylon. 4/10
Love me right 8/10
Demo doves 8 /10

Do I accept the love of Alice, ROM and Replay, 
or cancel her due to that hate of Babylon and 911?

She does have taste, altough that Babylon rating. Let's pretend we did NOT see that. :awkney:

Red

Execute him :pawsup:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Do I accept the love of Alice, ROM and Replay, 
or cancel her due to that hate of Babylon and 911?

I think you could benefit from what I was about to say to the OP, but in respect to those two songs and not the entire album :vegas:

OP: it's time to get creative - whenever the lockdown is lifted, you need make your way into your friend's apartment while they're sleeping, and put Chromatica on very low volume to play in the background...

Try incorporating lyrics from Chromatica in your conversations with the friend, but in a subtle way, you don't want to make it obvious, but you do want to build up a sense of familiarity

You want them to have a positive association with Chromatica, so whenever something nice is happening in your friend's life, play a Chromatica track in the bg... like, try to find out if they're gonna have sexy time any time soon, or have that sexy time with them :hor: and just put a song on very low volume... It would work best if you could rig a set up in their home that consists of hidden speakers and cameras that you can work remotely

Visual cues can help too, so try and match your outfit and your style with the albums aesthetic... I think things like that will be more useful in the long run - you don't want to go all ham, tie your friend up in a basement and make em listen to the album on blast for a week straight, tho that might also yield desired results :ohwell:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

I think you could benefit from what I was about to say to the OP, but in respect to those two songs and not the entire album :vegas:

OP: it's time to get creative - whenever the lockdown is lifted, you need make your way into your friend's apartment while they're sleeping, and put Chromatica on very low volume to play in the background...

Try incorporating lyrics from Chromatica in your conversations with the friend, but in a subtle way, you don't want to make it obvious, but you do want to build up a sense of familiarity

You want them to have a positive association with Chromatica, so whenever something nice is happening in your friend's life, play a Chromatica track in the bg... like, try to find out if they're gonna have sexy time any time soon, or have that sexy time with them :hor: and just put a song on very low volume... It would work best if you could rig a set up in their home that consists of hidden speakers and cameras that you can work remotely

Visual cues can help too, so try and match your outfit and your style with the albums aesthetic... I think things like that will be more useful in the long run - you don't want to go all ham, tie your friend up in a basement and make em listen to the album on blast for a week straight, tho that might also yield desired results :ohwell:

Come thru queen of psycho analysis, Freud is SHAKING! :diane: Give me those ideas that I love! 

tenor.gif?itemid=16749380

I'm already entertaining myself with the idea of bringing up Chromatica lyrics in a casual conversation :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Do you guys really care if your friend likes Gaga?

Hell Yeah Yes GIF

girl maybe he has his own taste in music

dont shove something he doesnt like down his throat. you're only going to make him dislike gaga. smfh

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Do you guys really care if your friend likes Gaga?

lmao no..

im surprised at the amount of childish responses in here

jorja

Wtf is "doesn't sound like Gaga" supposed to mean? :saladga: 

People need to accept that she'll never do the same thing twice 

Sepsami
5 hours ago, jorja said:

Wtf is "doesn't sound like Gaga" supposed to mean? :saladga: 

People need to accept that she'll never do the same thing twice 

Ttttttt he's just mad she isn't 25 anymore :neyde:

Archived