💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - ANOTHER BATTLE FOR THE #1 stream and buy US monsters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Rolling Stones Chart shows increased gap between Lil Baby (#1) and Gaga. Is it because of incomplete numbers or different methodology/weighting of streams?

Also, y'all should utilize the Ignore/block buttons for everyone's sanity. In the early days of the internet, there was a saying for that. Just don't engage with a post you think will start drama. Just ignore.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter Soul
21 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

@ChromaticaPolice I think should you just stay away from this thread. You obviously don't know how radio or chart in general works and you've been here spouting not-needed negativity all over the place.

This is a genuine advice, not a drag or anything.

It's not negativity though. It's chart analysis. So please calm down.

Let me put this into perspective for you:

Let's assume we stabilize around 1M+ gain on average. In a week, that'd be around 3.4M+ (Now BB counts 48%). That'd be a 605 point gain every week.

Sales and streams are bound to go down even when we stabilize. So the question is, if we get 605 points every week from radio, how much can we afford to lose in streams and sales to stabilize on the charts. Well the answer is 605 points.

605 points = 0.87M streams

605 points = 3k sales

So with average 1M+ gain on radio, we can only afford to lose either 0.87M streams weekly or 3k sales weekly. I think it's still achievable, but harder than how it would've been if we stabilize around 1.5M.

Stop giving me reactions, don't ruin my 69 reaction count

Anveeroy
17 minutes ago, n1kos said:

#11? Really? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

TheCureinMalibu
7 minutes ago, ChromaticaPolice said:

It's not negativity though. It's chart analysis. So please calm down.

Let me put this into perspective for you:

Let's assume we stabilize around 1M+ gain on average. In a week, that'd be around 3.4M+ (Now BB counts 48%). That'd be a 538 point gain every week.

Sales and streams are bound to go down even when we stabilize. So the question is, if we get 538 points every week from radio, how much can we afford to lose in streams and sales to stabilize on the charts. Well the answer is 538 points.

538 points = 0.77M streams

538 points = 2.6k sales

So with average 1M+ gain on radio, we can only afford to lose either 0.77M streams weekly or 2.6k sales weekly. I think it's still achievable, but harder than how it would've been if we stabilize around 1.5M.

Songs don't always gain +1.5m daily on radio for a whole month. The fact that ROM is still doing +1m audience without even being in any power-rotation playlist is good so far. So stop with that "omg only +1m it's over" It's obnoxious and annoying. Nobody wants that.

n1kos
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

#11? Really? 

I expected 9-10

Good sales and streams but the radio is still low, i think it will increase next week 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

ANTI WP
47 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Replay, Plastic Doll, 1000 Doves and 911 are all growing on me :vegas:

It's time to update your list 

Come on Katiejay||  :golfclap:

ViviLittleM

If she’s still waiting to re-start the promo because of another event then the promo will never re-start because something is happening every day in America 😅

n1kos
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If she’s still waiting to re-start the promo because of another event then the promo will never re-start because something is happening every day in America 😅

I hope she will start it this week... 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Guest Adarsh
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She’s doing the BLM stories twice a week and so far 3/10 are done so do the math and avoid meltdowns  :vegas:

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

She’s doing the BLM stories twice a week and so far 3/10 are done so do the math and avoid meltdowns  :vegas:

While this is highly logical, as usual, I think I prefer to be delusional and believe that the promo is restarting soon.

:vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4
17 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

It's time to update your list 

Come on Katiejay||  :golfclap:

I think I would switch Sine from Above and Fun Tonight plus put Enigma and Replay above Free Woman, that's all

• Admin locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived