Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will she cancel the tour?

Consuelanono

Featured Posts

buzzkill

Maybe she will do just like she did on Rock In Rio and cancel the day before :sis:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paulchieffo

Honestly I would be very surprised if she tours this album. At this point continuing this era is more effort than it's worth. Especially with the filming for a movie coming up. She'll prob release and EP next year and tour with that.

AleGaga00
Just now, Paulchieffo said:

Honestly I would be very surprised if she tours this album. At this point continuing this era is more effort than it's worth. Especially with the filming for a movie coming up. She'll prob release and EP next year and tour with that.

I thought the same thing. It's probably the best thing to do, this summer she can't tour so I expect an EP this fall or winter like you said.

Unfortunately it is a great moment for the world and Lady Gaga has been very unlucky with the release of this album; firstly the pandemic then the riots in the usa, I hope that from next week she can promote her music because this album rocks.

SwissMonster

I don‘t see why it‘s „unfair“. It is clearly not happening at the scheduled dates. 

If you already booked your flights and hotel gaga‘s new date or cancellation will change nothing

If you haven‘t booked flights and hotel. Why do you even bother?

And the reason, „but the money“. If the shows would take place you wouldn‘t have the money eitherway. You will get a refund once it‘s postponed/cancelled.

I really don‘t get some people stress here, sorry :selena:

Also I think we will get news within the next two weeks

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

numb the flame

I still believe they've been waiting for the first week sales from ticket bundles in the US to count (which they have now) but then the BLM movement in the USA took off so I think she's held off saying anything because of that. She stopped the release of the album because of corona and it not feeling right, I believe it's the same reason for the tour. 

Agagkills

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

Cracks me up some of you still think she would be touring this year !! If there’s any tours it probably won’t be happening until later next year 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
On 6/3/2020 at 9:41 AM, Consuelanono said:

When do you think she should cancel/postpone the tour? I think it’s odd and unfair to fans that she’s had months to do so and still hasn’t. I have to buy a plane ticket, make hotel reservations etc. in order to see her but none of that is refundable so I literally need to know if I should make arrangements or not. We can’t get plane tickets and hotel rooms the week of unless we’re willing to pay extraordinary fees for booking so late so she’s being highly irresponsible and UN”kind” for keeping all of us on a string and potentially forcing us to pay ridiculous fares the closer it gets to our dates. I’m getting pretty irritated at her team for being, what I consider, very inconsiderate to us. What do y’all think? 

i think due to the outbreak of covid 19 it will be postponed till early next year and new dates will be issued soon 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
17 hours ago, Ack1234 said:

In the uk they are apparently doing a month rolling so at end of may they told of postponement in June so I’m hoping they gonna say something very soon this goes for London theatres too x

right ive not heard anything about events at our pms daily briefing here in the UK but im sure something will be said soon 

Consuelanono
3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

I don‘t see why it‘s „unfair“. It is clearly not happening at the scheduled dates. 

If you already booked your flights and hotel gaga‘s new date or cancellation will change nothing

If you haven‘t booked flights and hotel. Why do you even bother?

And the reason, „but the money“. If the shows would take place you wouldn‘t have the money eitherway. You will get a refund once it‘s postponed/cancelled.

I really don‘t get some people stress here, sorry :selena:

Also I think we will get news within the next two weeks

Have you ever booked a hotel or flight? Once you book, it’s done. Many (most) hotels and airlines don’t care that your concert got cancelled. They’re not going to refund you. What are you even talking about? We literally need to know if we should schedule hotels and flights. This isn’t a “normal” tour to begin with.

StuckInMyMind

I do wish she would say something, it’s almost as though her entire team have forgotten that the tour was planned lol

numb the flame
47 minutes ago, Consuelanono said:

Have you ever booked a hotel or flight? Once you book, it’s done. Many (most) hotels and airlines don’t care that your concert got cancelled. They’re not going to refund you. What are you even talking about? We literally need to know if we should schedule hotels and flights. This isn’t a “normal” tour to begin with.

This I have to agree with. Thankfully for me, trains and hotels tend to be quite flexible with dates so with the JWT we were able to rearrange train & hotel for the new 2018 dates and then well we all know how that ended. 

Mister G

Did Boston’s mayor officially declare all large events and festivals over the Summer cancelled? If that’s the case I gotta cancel our flights for that show.

kittypeach95

I feel like she will reschedule. I was wondering too, as Chicago has cancelled all major summer events so I don’t see how it could happen in Chicago in August with that in mind. 

littlepotter

I need to know when I can get my refund for Paris show :( or at least know if it'll be postponed.

chaeri pls

DavidJP

She's going to postpone. Even if she still does the show, she will lose money because there are still a lot of empty seats. I think they will try to get the same dates for 2021 and probably make tickets cheaper 

Archived