opinion

Gaga should bring back the bangs

Acid Wonderland

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

gaga-1_160748919078.jpgarticle-2007300-0CB0CCCE00000578-236_468Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Fashion+Show+jP68ZVE

i love her short bangs too

xoxo

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Yaaaas I love her bangs :flutter:

il_794xN.1782514436_c63q.jpg

Bang 💥 

Bang 💥 

enigma shot me down :ladyhaha:

Acid Wonderland
16 minutes ago, raragaga said:

gaga-1_160748919078.jpg

i love her short bangs too

That vogue photoshoot was so good dayum 

Twitter

Her bangs will forever be iconic, but I don’t think her face fits bangs anymore. 

SS77

I don't know if it's just that her face no longer suits long hair and long bangs as much anymore, but to me, there have been very few examples since TF era of such high quality bangs wigs if it's a lengthy hair style. So not counting bobs.

There were many wigs, particularly from Eh Eh/LoveGame on, where many people had debates on whether they were her natural hair or not.

And even if they were obviously wigs, the more clean cut bangs ones, they still looked GOOD. Obviously there are some exceptions lol, but I'm referring to the overall majority. 

Take the G.U.Y. era for example. Arguably when she had long hair bangs most often since 2009, yet almost every wig that era looked straight from Party City :messga:

For example:

Same show, similar hairstyle, 6 years apart.

27db9eb24cfc45f2c14324d0f0f59c69.jpg

latest?cb=20120910114756

2D274905425581-today-lady-gaga-140321-03

Acid Wonderland
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Her bangs will forever be iconic, but I don’t think her face fits bangs anymore. 

Maybe, but i think it also depends on a lot of factors, like the makeup, lighting, fillers etc i thought her hair at the Met gala it was the time when we were closest to the old bangs

5cd246611e00002d00837273.jpeg

1 minute ago, SS77 said:

I don't know if it's just that her face no longer suits long hair and long bangs as much anymore, but to me, there have been very few examples since TF era of such high quality bangs wigs if it's a lengthy hair style. So not counting bobs.

There were many wigs, particularly from Eh Eh/LoveGame on, where many people had debates on whether they were her natural hair or not.

And even if they were obviously wigs, the more clean cut bangs ones, they still looked GOOD. Obviously there are some exceptions lol, but I'm referring to the overall majority. 

Take the G.U.Y. era for example. Arguably when she had long hair bangs most often since 2009, yet each wig that era looked straight from Party City :messga:

That is true, maybe she just got lazy? Always wearing wigs must be tiring, I have the impression that since 2015, excluding music videos and live shows..she wears wigs less and less often especially since she played in american horror story, where she had her real hair, she stopped with the wigs. 

sarahb
1 hour ago, Venus Rose said:

I totally agree! My personal favorite:

article-2486872-192C7D5F00000578-131_634

Where's this from?

Archived