๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First album without fades

RebeldeFaith

Do you like fades at the end of songs?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like fades at the end of songs?

• Yes
    • No
    • It depends on the song

Featured Posts

Agunimon

It depends on the song, but I usually don't mind it because I tend to listen to full albums.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Funny you bring that up today. I was just thinking about how i dislike fading out songs earlier

I heard "Love Me Right" for the first time today and I was so disappointed by the fading end... I was like "what ?! That's it ?"ย :triggered:

RAYA.core

I automatically have fade on my spotify options, so every song I hear has it but I appreciate that it doesnt on the cd

:oops:

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

I generally don't like them. But if someone wants them, there's an option in Spotify anyway

ARTGOD

I love fades, but they have to be earned and last just the right amount.

I donโ€™t like that fades are seen as lazy because making a great fade is as hard as making a great ending.

ย 

littlepotter

I tried them all out with a fade and none of the songs really worked..? Maybe Free Woman

chaeri pls

Leblanc
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

ย 

ย 

Oh my days, I forgot this song existed!!!

I used to love it when I was kid but completely forgot about it until now thank youuuu

:nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

I guess you could say, I'm Blown Awayย :stalkga:

I'll go now

I always let the good ones go

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, River said:

Not a fan of fades, I like endings, fades feels like she's walking away from me but keeps on singing and singing and I'm like girl where do you think you're going? but she's not stopping and she keeps on going going going girl, it's terrifying, I want a refund,

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Blown Away
3 minutes ago, Qiyana said:

Oh my days, I forgot this song existed!!!

I used to love it when I was kid but completely forgot about it until now thank youuuu

:nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

I guess you could say, I'm Blown Awayย :stalkga:

I'll go now

That's what I do darling, blowing people away with my taste!ย Ask some members on here, they will confirm that.ย ย @Aarghyaย @CautiousLurkerย @Lionel Ronaldoย @Animal Clawsย @ANTI WPย @KatieJudasGaga4ย @Davianย :fan:

ย 

Glad I helped you rediscover this gemย :hug:

ย 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Luv u Sum

Fades are often times a lazy way of being like โ€œwe didnโ€™t know how to end the songโ€ I prefer not having fadesย 

outtahere12428

I think Chromatica doesnโ€™t have fades because one track transitions into the other, even if very minimalisticlyย 

xoxo Craig

I don't mind fades. But Chromatica has them in some songs... the fade right into the next track

End Racism Now

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

That's what I do darling, blowing people away with my taste!ย Ask some members on here, they will confirm that.ย ย @Aarghyaย @CautiousLurkerย @Lionel Ronaldoย @Animal Clawsย @ANTI WPย @KatieJudasGaga4ย @Davianย :fan:

ย 

Glad I helped you rediscover this gemย :hug:

ย 

You blew them away by having better memoryย :selena:

Archived