Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlie Puth drags 'black boxes' posts, says it encourages white silence

Bambino

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

It feels very trendish for all the people I follow... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

sometimes i think the black square flood in instagram/any socmed is a con campaign from government to defuse from the real informative campaign : petition, donation, violence footage. and if it is, it's smart tho. i dunno if this may sound offensive, but just spare my little conspiracy freak mind. sorry if this actually is offensive.

MANiCURE 6

Those black boxes are meant to show your support to the movement (even if it's useless because it on social media and it won't really help anyone).

It's not promoting white silence at all. I posted it but I'm sharing as much informations as possible in my stories / twitter since the beginning.

Anyway, I do think that everyone should find ways to help this movement in REAL LIFE. By signing petition, sending money if you can, go protesting in the street also if you can... There's so many ways to support this movement.

Spoiler

PLEASE, if you're sharing this black box, don't use #BlackLivesMatter cause it's useless and it's taking the spot for real and essential informations.

rasclautmangos

I think the idea behind the blackout was great, just poorly executed. I'm sure some people were really happy to do the black out on social media so they wouldn't have to address the issues in any other significant way. 

Archived