Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is Gaga’s autograph on your signed CD?

Lighter

Featured Posts

ThisBitch
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Is this trusted site. I just checked they are delivering in my country. Its reasonable too. Omg. :giveup: have you already recieved it.

Yeah it is the official Gaga site in the Netherlands, it's a cooperation. When I click on the shop on Gaga her official website I'm redirected to her platenzaak page. I already got both my album and vinyl with signed artcard last Saturday.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterVlad
8 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Yeah it is the official Gaga site in the Netherlands, it's a cooperation. When I click on the shop on Gaga her official website I'm redirected to her platenzaak page. I already got both my album and vinyl with signed artcard last Saturday.

Did they send you the tracking number for your parcel?

ThisBitch
Just now, MonsterVlad said:

Did they send you the tracking number for your parcel?

Yes they did! 

Chris Thomason

OK so i just received my artcard, I wasn't expecting it today. It isn't just an L, I'm so happy!!! I ordered it from the French site if that helps anyone.

Pic in the link below

https://imgur.com/SYtP9Jl

(Sorry it's just a link, insert image from url just wasn't working :oops: )

MonsterVlad
4 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Yes they did! 

Oh, okay, thank you. Gonna ask them for it, my order was shipped on May, 29, but I never got the tracking number :deadbanana:

MiQuenDroid
7 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

OK so i just received my artcard, I wasn't expecting it today. It isn't just an L, I'm so happy!!! I ordered it from the French site if that helps anyone.

Pic in the link below

https://imgur.com/SYtP9Jl

(Sorry it's just a link, insert image from url just wasn't working :oops: )

Yours is so good!!!

All I ever wanted was love...

DoremonLove
30 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

The site doesnt work for me . The checkout page doesmt refresh only.  Might have to buy from France site. Thank you:heart:

How can anoyone not love gaga

RichGaGa

I was on a 12 hour shift at work when mine was delivered, I’d been having anxiety all day after seeing all those strange ‘L’s but was really pleased when I opened it 😊 It’s the best one I’ve seen imo.

Glamourpuss

Mine came today from the French store as well. It's an L with a flourish so it's not completely basic. It came creased on the right side though. :neyde:

https://ibb.co/LZWgXzH

But I've noticed that the signature changes depending on where it's sent from and I'm not gonna lie I'm wondering if half of these are even genuine. 

BloodyM

I did my order from the french site and mine is just an L as well. Very disappointed to say the least. 

Lighter
44 minutes ago, RichGaGa said:

I was on a 12 hour shift at work when mine was delivered, I’d been having anxiety all day after seeing all those strange ‘L’s but was really pleased when I opened it 😊 It’s the best one I’ve seen imo.

Beautifuuuul

Kim Kardashian

Does anyone know if a European store is offering the standard version of the album with an autographed art card?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Randomperson
On 6/2/2020 at 11:25 AM, serenity said:

Mine from the Australian store. Low key annoyed it came damaged :laughga:

Mine looks a bit like this but it’s not damaged, the L looks a bit more like a t:saladga:

Randomperson

Does anyone know the dimensions of the card? I want to get a frame but idk how to measure things:flop:

GagaOhhLaLa
1 hour ago, RichGaGa said:

You got the first one she made :laughga:

she was probably like. Bobby how many more? Oh **** That

Archived