đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Peak?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Enigma

Y’all thought BTW was the last, then the Super Bowl mini era, then ASIB, now this?

If anything she NEVER flopped. ARTPOP didn’t do nearly as bad as you want to portray it. Joanne was lowkey but successful.

She’s very consistent in terms of doing at least good, with huge peaks sprinkled throughout.

She also shown she can do pop, acting, jazz, “country” and peak in all those departments.

That just proves she’s an ACTUAL legend. She won’t wash away with the trends. She WILL peak as long as what she puts out is quality work and resonates with the GP.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

We go through this every era don't we?:ladyhaha: She said she would sing til the day she dies, so she ain't going anywhere in the music scene!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Enigma

Also she’s the only pop girl from our generation who went through the test of time and was able to repeak multiple times.

This is no Katy Perry situation. This is no Ava Max situation. This is not someone who will go away in a year like Billie Eilish.

This is a Madonna/Cher situation. Gaga is the legend of the 2010s and she isn’t going NOWHERE

sarahb

She'll never have another peak again after Born This W....I mean A Star is Bo.....I mean Chromatica

Kubi

Ray of Light, Music and Confessions are knocking on your door. It is possible and she will not peak with Chromatica

they call me angela vidal

PrettiestStar

you're not being serious, right? :awkney:

why do you have such dark thoughts lately?

HeardASine

I think that the term "peak" is very subjective, and I think that it's up to every individual to define what they think an artist's peak is (or whether its fair to even label a "peak"). Personally, though I have really enjoyed seeing Gaga succeed among the GP, I don't believe that's what constitutes a "peak". It's much more her artistry and innovation, which she is constantly serving. 

ARTGOD

Madonna released Ray Of Light, a commercial and critical peak at 39. Everything is possible.

likeitrough

people have predicted her 'end' after every achievement and she continues to thrive. who knows? maybe one day it really will be her 'last peak' but I don't entertain that idea knowing her track record of proving the GP wrong. 

as long as she is happy I'll be here. :enigma:

heygurlhi

this is her confessions era, then we will have a new peak on next one and then its downhill mdma era is comming brace yourselves 

Ignore me i drink

RobGaga

She's an Oscar-nominated actress. She has cemented her place in the fabric of Hollywood forever (something Madonna could not achieve) I also don't think that Gaga will ever have a problem attracting younger fans. She's too cool to be uncool. 

Skylight

Some of you guys didn’t watch Manifesto of Chromatica and it shows 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived