opinion

Gaga Has Lost Her Lyrical Fire

jprince99x

Featured Posts

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele

I kinda agree, there are definite times in the lyrics where the lyrics don’t really flow with the syllables.

Fun Tonight lyrically could be better, and the verses in Babylon have the melody emphasis on the wrong words.

Chromatica is cute.. but it isnt what I expected in lyrical content.

It's a 5.5/10 for me.

Yes, the songs are cute, but they lack depth and body.

Skabi

sometimes raw lyrics are better. i like how simple and to the point some of the lyrics on chromatica are, no need to beutify them, no need to make them appear more "artistic" its just that her biggest enemy is her own self and she is gonna pop an antipsychotic atm

Bloodyleena

I agree 100% 

The lyrics and the songs structure are the first thing i disliked about the album when i first heared it, i don't know but the lyrics seem kinda forced.

However, i think babylon is genius🔥🔥

Mythos

As long as the song is fun and good, i don't really care that much about the lyrics. Didn't she wrote Just Dance in like 5 mins?

I strongly disagree, the lyrics have a lot of depth, I think Gaga is one the few artists who can write this way

V e n u s

I just need another "we are not just art for Michelangelo to carve" moment

or a

"brushes with darkness won't help you create your destiny of self."

SMILE2NE1

What credibility is there when one criticises lyrics so intensely yet claims "body's moving like a sculpture" doesn't make sense because they can't interpret it other than literally? 

GreekGod

I agree with the overall lyrical poetic shortsge in the album, it is not as FIRE IN THE FACE as Born This Way or contentful as Joanne. Chromatica songs sometimes feel uninspired, but there are high highs too (Sine from Above) 
Also consider that most of those great lyrical contents was written with tons of co-writers. Gaga herself is  and always has been very simple with her own writing.

Lord Temptation

I don’t know what to do :excuseu:

You don’t know what to say :sure:

LUCARTPOP

911's lyrics alone **** on the majority of her other album lyrics

• Admin locked this topic

Archived