⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Taylucifer

Happy Pride Month everyone!!!! It probably isn't June 1st for some of you but it is in New Zealand:oops:

Spoiler

I know that there is a lot going on right now but I hope this is a positive thread amidst the current chaos:kara: I also hope you are all safe and healthy wherever that may be:kiss:

original.gif

Please feel free to discuss everything pride related and have a good time! You could pay homage to your favourite gheys (past and present) or your favourite singers who helped you through your time in the closet:firega: Deadass, anything at all:staymad:

Also how will you be celebrating pride this year considering most parades are cancelled?

Spoiler

I'll be streaming You Need To Calm Down:gaycat:

and remember...

tumblr_mbbk1c9ciO1rpr6gt.gif

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 19

ice bear

I wish a happy and safe pride month for everyone :kara:

ice bear = best bear
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Fantina

Happy Pride everyone!!!! :firega::firega::firega:

• Love 1

Adakam

yay

• Like 2

culturalbaptism

Happy pride month!

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

ice bear
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Also how will you be celebrating pride this year considering most parades are cancelled?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZ0q8CTINtCYGiXaQhLX1ZbSNOsWyF6zpFl43_tGSKrvSqZIz&usqp=CAUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwupuvXPMNCMR0RnVhMEh8zhnwOLY90TCnChWeYIUERNzaJNa2&usqp=CAUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6V00BMS0z3WzR2skllPrMKadZvaU63h4cT3LtVrVj9rnyJnaL&usqp=CAUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHaKz7vFLEhuMcgRWUmSyv5tNHwiGjzYDkIUpwfQtnu4QBWC6X&usqp=CAUbd7bb14410b3c3d2e65dc0745c869f70.1000x1000x1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnjWE16b5s3vtDpBMgtAtFXDCXZ6n0AF8Q_allLGEhgAtqqs3q&usqp=CAU...

Edited by ice bear
ice bear = best bear
  • YAAAS 7
  • Thanks 1

gagzus

Happy Pride y’all being born in the month of pride makes me feel so powerful as a gay man.

also, let’s remember this pride month that Black Lives Matter and without Black Trans Women we wouldn’t have pride or our rights

2012ga is my aesthetic
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2

Venus Rose

Happy pride! Remember that you are VALID and BEAUTIFUL! And to all the bisexuals, pansexuals, and non-bianary/transgender monsters here, don't you dare let anyone devalue your existence. We see you, and we recognize you. To all the monsters in the closet, a SPECIAL happy pride to you. You deserve to feel loved and accepted for who you are, no matter what. We all know how it feels. Please, remember that so many of us here are willing to talk if you need ANYTHING. Much love. 

Black feminist rebel.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 7

Adarsh

Always remember the black transwomen who are responsible for our rights. Never forget their sacrifice. Happy Pride! 

That boy is a monster
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Taylucifer
1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

Happy pride! Remember that you are VALID and BEAUTIFUL! And to all the bisexuals, pansexuals, and non-bianary/transgender monsters here, don't you dare let anyone devalue your existence. We see you, and we recognize you. To all the monsters in the closet, a SPECIAL happy pride to you. You deserve to feel loved and accepted for who you are, no matter what. We all know how it feels. Please, remember that so many of us here are willing to talk if you need ANYTHING. Much love. 

WELL SAID, PERIODT:kiss:

• YAAAS 1

culturalbaptism
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Happy Pride y’all being born in the month of pride makes me feel so powerful as a gay man.

also, let’s remember this pride month that Black Lives Matter and without Black Trans Women we wouldn’t have pride or our rights

I woke up so tired of everything this month. I need this ****ing virus to be over. I need white people to stop murdering black people.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • Like 1

TheSlash

Happy Pride Month to each and everyone :hug: ! We are all human beings and shouldn't feel invalidated bc of our sexuality or any other attribute that makes us who we are :pray: . Stay safe y'all :kara:  :heart: .

An original mess since 1995 | Join my megarate for SAWAYAMA by Rina Sawayama
  • Love 1

BLACKPINK

Happy Pride! This is a reminder that we are all valid, and no matter our identity can be different from others, we are all humans! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS90K-JMl-73W7b90Anosp

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA
  • Love 2

Suuus

Happy pride month everyone 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• YAAAS 1