💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born This Way, and Chromatica

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Born This Way was created for make us feel good and confident, it told the story of us through Gaga. Finally, Lady Gaga told her story through Chromatica in 2020. Many of you might argue, what about Joanne? True, that album is also personal but do you think Lady Gaga explicitly expressed herself through that album? I would say NO, she just entered 30's club, and started to explore her womanhood. Chromatica is a fantastic tribute to herself - an actress, a singer, a lover, an individual artist. Her career isn't stable, it has extremely high points and also low points. The whole album reminds me of Gaga isn't a girl anymore, she turned to a woman. We all have our reservations, this time Gaga didn't keep things inside, more like she embraces every each struggle, pain, love, fame through every songs. As a person, she has encountered so many incidents, and gather experiences - so it's high time to listen to her. 

Born This Way often refereed as a survival kit for many fans, who grew up listening to the songs and dealt with bully, trauma, identity-crisis. She wanted to make feel good about you, now you have to acknowledge her struggle :)

Just an opinion! 

EYu0xg6XYAA0WTD.jpgmerlin_172851108_89bc03d2-aade-41cc-946b

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ristretto

For me, Born This Way felt deeply personal but connected to her fanbase more than her. The entire theme of the album is based on the fact that she is our vessel through reality and fantasy, and even though the songs are personal to her they are also kind of re-written stories from fans she met over the years. They are manifestos made by and for us, through Gaga; the vessel for our voices. Chromatica is like you say more of a celebration of her legacy as a pop artist but also a reminder of how human she is and how traumatized one can be from the kind of lifestyle she's had the past decade.

Anveeroy
38 minutes ago, Thomas said:

For me, Born This Way felt deeply personal but connected to her fanbase more than her. The entire theme of the album is based on the fact that she is our vessel through reality and fantasy, and even though the songs are personal to her they are also kind of re-written stories from fans she met over the years. They are manifestos made by and for us, through Gaga; the vessel for our voices. Chromatica is like you say more of a celebration of her legacy as a pop artist but also a reminder of how human she is and how traumatized one can be from the kind of lifestyle she's had the past decade.

After Chromatica, BTW feels very much for fans.. I understand your statement, that's how she tried to explain BTW to us, but that's what I felt. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Jakkusan
49 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Perfectly put. 

Archived