Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen
1 minute ago, Benji said:

It’s about the “fans.”

yeah, that was the biggest revelation in that song. i mean she says she feels like she's in a prison hell bc of the paparazzi and the fame 

BleepBloop

It's a convo with HERSELF.

If you go on Spotify there's a description by her that says something like "When you listen to this song, act as if you're talking to yourself"

Reading ain't that hard:ohwell:

MrDarkGa

i think its open to interpretation. 

ive listened to it from the perspectives of it being about Carino, Carter and Gaga herself and all 3 seperately make sense to me.

TropicOfCANCER

y'all realize that gaga has lived an entire 7 years since Troy (and thus has other experiences to sing about?). It's clearly about Christian.

Lifeline

I think it could be about more than just 1 person. She did say it was about her friends who would try to make her happy by partying when she was depressed. 

Decodekid

I think is about herself. I interpret it as going out and still not being able to be present in the moment cause she is stuck in her head with all of her problems. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

fun tonight and plastic doll are about carino i thinkkk

Plastic Doll seems to fit Kinney. Especially with that girl coming forward about using and manipulating her. 

43 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

If you go on Spotify there's a description by her that says something like "When you listen to this song, act as if you're talking to yourself"

A Rolling Stones article talks about it being a break up song. Because it involved interviews with her producers, people aren't sure if it was just the writer's interpretation of the song or if it was told by a producer. Hence them asking for opinions. 

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said:

no you're all wrong

it's about madonna

It’s about Asia

please enlighten me to death

Just A Holy Fool
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Okay thanks for the snarky tip. I use Apple Music, not Spotify. :triggered:

TropicOfCANCER
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

ok? but just bc it's a conversation with herself doesn't mean she's not reacting/responding to external conflicts? not all issues are inherent. we can attribute the source of our suffering to how other people make us feel, resulting in internal conversations via the lyrics of this song. This song is clearly about christian.

lauramonster
4 hours ago, Aarghya said:

Uhu, it's about Lady Starlight 

4 hours ago, NORMANDIE said:

About Asia

Laurieann Gibson for sur

Agagkills
4 hours ago, Bon Gonzalez said:

It's about Gaga herself. She's talking to her own self. That's what she hinted on her Spotify storyline. Y'all.  :neyde:

Exactly, its a very personal song .  

Archived