💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think gaga just grew up?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

Listen, I love our queen and the way she is now, so don’t come at me! I’m just curious  but don’t you think It’s funny how she would never move to LA, live in a mansion, have celebrity friends? Do you think she changed and just grew out of her going against the grain?  I just find it weird how she apparently chills with celebs now  :neyde:  I just seen the pics from today and now she just goes out in just normal clothes and shows off her designer bags. I don’t know.. I love her but I miss the old her when she said all the things she wouldn’t do, Also don’t come at me with plastic doll lyrics as that’s my anthem. Anyway rant over... Do you think gaga grew up and the crazy gaga outfits are just for promo/work? 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

BlingNotTheMusic

I think your question is valid but no one knows who they will be at age 34 when they are 19-23 yo(when she made those comments)

numb the flame

I think she's found the balance of when to be Gaga and when to be Stefani. She does not need to be in a pink wig and towering heels just to go to Starbucks. However, if she was in NYC doing press and street looks then I'd suspect she'd go all out "Gaga"

Helix

I mean it was bound to happen, with the lifestyle her fame afforded her she was eventually going to assimilate more into the system and settle down, especially since LA is such a hub for the entertainment industry and it's easier to settle down / get land there than it is NYC. She's made it clear that fame is a very isolating thing, and it likely gives her a little comfort to associate with other celebrities and have some sense of solidarity through it all. Although, I don't think that means the crazy outfits are just for "work". Like she obviously loves dabbling in the excessive / eccentric but that doesn't mean it's necessary to do all the time, especially if you're just going to the store or something and not expecting your every move to be photographed. It's a lot of effort to get done up like that for no reason lol. 

Blastertoyo

She can’t really be the girl she used to be anywhere else other than her home in NY

i bet she’s still that girl when she isn’t traveling and in LA, where the expectation is for her to be Gaga 

please enlighten me to death

Dr Fudge

I think she made those statements when she was younger because she didn’t realize she could have beautiful friendships with other celebrities that are meaningful. Tony, Elton, Ariana, Kesha, etc....they aren’t friends she made right away. I think she’s still selective about who she lets in, but she’s such a loving person that it doesn’t matter if someone has all the money in the world or none at all when she pursues a friendship.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Lady Ganja

she grew same as we did.

Once I was young and all that I thought about was like school and ARTPOP (at the time), but then you grow old, life hits you and suddenly you're outta school, and not everything in your life is about pop music.

This is to all the fans that are dissing Chromatica. I too, cannot connect to some songs yet, but maybe it's because not all in our lives, when we grow, is about pop music and stanning each and every song no matter what.

Lady Ganja

12 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I think she's found the balance of when to be Gaga and when to be Stefani. She does not need to be in a pink wig and towering heels just to go to Starbucks. However, if she was in NYC doing press and street looks then I'd suspect she'd go all out "Gaga"

EXACTLY 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

PeachJug

lol i think it's too hot in cali

on those NYC streets tho best kno she'd serve

RenegAde

It'll be extremely  stupid of her to be her age with the amount of moeny she has and not own a house 

And i havnt seen her hanging out with any celebrities , except we counting  bobby and Sarah as celebs now

She had a whole collab with ariana and theres  not one picture of them hanging out thats not studio related

Mirrion Rizzons

She used to be more angsty and edgy in her early career, which is normal for a young adult. However I guess over time she doesn't feel the need anymore to be seen as 'different' like most young people feel - what I mean is her uniqueness isn't forced and she's learnt to I guess be more open-minded to celebs. For example she's found friendships with people like bradley and tony :) 

dopega
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

It'll be extremely  stupid of her to be her age with the amount of moeny she has and not own a house 

And i havnt seen her hanging out with any celebrities , except we counting  bobby and Sarah as celebs now

She had a whole collab with ariana and theres  not one picture of them hanging out thats not studio related

She literally just said in an interview that she was hanging out with Madonna 

RenegAde
1 minute ago, dopega said:

She literally just said in an interview that she was hanging out with Madonna 

She was invited to madonnas Oscar after party what did you expect,? That she wasnt going to show up?

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, RenegAde said:

She was invited to madonna Oscar after party what did you expect,? That she wasnt going to show up?

Chilling with Madonna is a bit different to just attending...  and after what madge did in her early career I’d never forgive! 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Archived