Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out & about with Michael

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Suuus
1 minute ago, Juniper said:

I’d say she definitely called them. That place is in the middle of nowhere and not a celebrity hot spot like Vintage Groceries in Malibu. 

Why would gaga call them that makes no sense to me

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juniper
22 minutes ago, Renie said:

Im wondering if she got p!ssed because she saw the paparazzi? I wonder if they followed her. She was in such a random location, it’s not like a celebrity hot spot that they stake out. She’s quite possibly just venting that they saw her. 

I don’t think so. Why would she still just sit there and not drive off? They already got their coffee. This was most likely another one of her usual weekend “candids” that she used to do before lockdown. It doesn’t hurt to have your pic in the tabloids once in a while. She gives them a little so they leave her alone at other times. You know she’s able to slip under their radar for months if she wants to. 

Juniper
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Why would gaga call them that makes no sense to me

That’s how it works. I explained in a prior post. She gives them opportunity to take pics once in a while, so they leave her alone at other times. It’s benefiting them both. That way she can also control what’s released. 

Renie

Ok so maybe it was more of a “I can’t believe they don’t have soy milk? Who only carries almond milk?” sorta situation!:oprah::ladyhaha:

Or does she look confused by the car? Maybe she doesn’t driving the Tesla! :ladyhaha:

Suuus
7 minutes ago, Juniper said:

That’s how it works. I explained in a prior post. She gives them opportunity to take pics once in a while, so they leave her alone at other times. It’s benefiting them both. That way she can also control what’s released. 

Wow thats so clever but the video in her car was a bit too invasive if you ask me

G U C C I
39 minutes ago, Ivy said:

She probably called them for a little boyfriend promo I would guess

For everyone who LOL'd this post: celebs use the paps not the other way around. It's 2020 and A-listers like Gaga are playing chess not checkers with their PR game. I know that there is a large percentage of the people here who don't want to believe that but it is true and you can very easily educate yourself on it.

Here's an article that breaks it down very simply: https://www.eonline.com/news/832995/the-art-of-the-staged-paparazzi-photo-how-celebrity-couples-look-so-in-love

Now there may be about 10-20% of paparazzi pics that do happen organically if they are in a major city and hanging around areas like studios but even then it doesn't mean they didn't set it up.

Suuus
1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

She has a brand new album that tabloids will mention when they post the photos. Indirect promo. For example:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8374605/Lady-Gaga-masks-holds-hands-boyfriend-Michael-Polanksy-coffee-run-Los-Angeles.html#comments

Gaga just halted all her album promo also another user told me that she allows them to take pics every once in a while so they will leave her alone at other times

TinyGa

If she called the paps to stage photos, then this probably wasn't an argument. (And it doesn't look like one anyway.)

Also, it might not mean much even if they were arguing. All couples argue sometimes... quarantining together for months has gotta cause a few lovers' spats.:ladyhaha:

high heeled fem
9 hours ago, Regina George said:

I can’t find it rn but it’s interview for australian tv channel.. There’s a thread here about it 

I found it 

“a straight male”

:madge:

j/k lol but still 

high heeled fem
3 hours ago, littlemonstella said:

For those of you who saw the video of them talking in the car/arguing - did you notice if this was before they got the coffee or after? 

Because I was watching the video of them getting out of the car when they didn't have coffee and i guess they weren't the most affectionate but then after they got the coffee they were hugging. So I was thinking maybe even if they did have an argument they made up after they got coffee? 

Sorry, clearly overanalysing, I just hope they are all good! 

Also, I'm new here so hi :) 

Oh what video omg show me 

Magui
1 minute ago, high heeled fem said:

It's on page 12. 

SarahTannoIsHere
On 5/31/2020 at 3:45 PM, malazam said:

I hope that she's going to a protest... riotGa!

And risk her safety, ugh no.    These protests ain’t it

Consent to LMAO react me

ellabella
9 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

this one :)

But after seeing it I really don't think they were arguing 

CherryBoom

She's always so passionate when she's talking, she's Italian:trollga:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Archived