Modern Ecstasy2

Elon is shaking 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa
12 minutes ago, mr wayne said:

For those who didn't see the video, the guy who send the tweet said that they were arguing :ohwell: 

I saw the video, it just looked like they were talking :rip: obviously no way to now what was being said 

pussycat

I've been thinking something... I feel like Gaga looks like herself again (literally her face) and i think it's because she can't get fillers now/ wasn't able to bc of quarantine?? I finally recognise the natural bad ass look on her face again 

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Elon is shaking 

Her natural walk is pretty funny. :billie:

Look at those clowns

Suuus
5 hours ago, Mill said:

Nope, I’ve already watched it. My point still stands, gaga seemed obsessed with fame and she studied it, all of the legends etc. Go watch old interviews 

People change ya know and you should watch some of her more recent interviews were she talks about how isolating fame can be

NewYorkCity
5 hours ago, Mill said:

Nope, I’ve already watched it. My point still stands, gaga seemed obsessed with fame and she studied it, all of the legends etc. Go watch old interviews 

I think you should re study Gaga’s vision of the fame. I’m gonna basically give you two examples from her very first year in stardom:

- Paparazzi at the VMAs: how fame can kill you

- Poker face, Speechless/your song at Grammys: a fame factory in which she’s thrown in a fire can after getting famous.

”Take my picture Hollywood. I wanna be a star” a star. not a celebrity. 

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

I think you should re study Gaga’s vision of the fame. I’m gonna basically give you two examples from her very first year in stardom:

- Paparazzi at the VMAs: how fame can kill you

- Poker face, Speechless/your song at Grammys: a fame factory in which she’s thrown in a fire can after getting famous.

”Take my picture Hollywood. I wanna be a star” a star. not a celebrity. 

A star is a celebrity 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

gypsy101
9 minutes ago, Mill said:

A star is a celebrity 

meh there’s a diff. star is like someone famous usually for being talented and in show business. celebrities can be famous for literally anything or nothing, think Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian.

steven
2 hours ago, mr wayne said:

For those who didn't see the video, the guy who send the tweet said that they were arguing :ohwell: 

Arguing about why would she parks the car so far away from the store. :billie:

KarmaPolice

Would have loved to see the video where she was arguing with michael :oops:

Modern Ecstasy2
7 minutes ago, Steven said:

Arguing about why would she parks the car so far away from the store. :billie:

We love a normal couple :billie:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ellabella

For those of you who saw the video of them talking in the car/arguing - did you notice if this was before they got the coffee or after? 

Because I was watching the video of them getting out of the car when they didn't have coffee and i guess they weren't the most affectionate but then after they got the coffee they were hugging. So I was thinking maybe even if they did have an argument they made up after they got coffee? 

Sorry, clearly overanalysing, I just hope they are all good! 

Also, I'm new here so hi :) 

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, littlemonstella said:

For those of you who saw the video of them talking in the car/arguing - did you notice if this was before they got the coffee or after? 

Because I was watching the video of them getting out of the car when they didn't have coffee and i guess they weren't the most affectionate but then after they got the coffee they were hugging. So I was thinking maybe even if they did have an argument they made up after they got coffee? 

Sorry, clearly overanalysing, I just hope they are all good! 

After. He takes a mouthful of his coffee while she's talking to/at him.

Archived