💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Miranda Sings 2019 Tour

DC

Featured Posts

I don't know about you but this seems like one of her best tours! Even better than the Netflix special! :firega:

Creyk

Ugh. I just really really hate her. Her brand of humour is so low-effort. I can't believe somebody pays for that.

Just now, Creyk said:

Ugh. I just really really hate her. Her brand of humour is so low-effort. I can't believe somebody pays for that.

Miranda-Sings-1000x1000.jpg

gagaschickens
6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Miranda-Sings-1000x1000.jpg

I used to watch that show :ladyhaha: but by the time we bought netflix i already grew out of it so i haven't watched it in 2 years

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

gagaschickens
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I used to be a huge fan - when I was 11. Then it started to seem pointless and kinda.. 8-year-oldish? I don't hate her, and I even sometimes enjoy watching Colleen's main channel. I'd just say Miranda doesn't suit my sense of humor anymore.

Just now, gagaschickens said:

I used to watch that show :ladyhaha: but by the time we bought netflix i already grew out of it so i haven't watched it in 2 years

I haven't watched in a while either... maybe I should :firega:

gagaschickens
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

I haven't watched in a while either... maybe I should :firega:

Yea the show wasn't quite bad - it looked really professional and well done.

Pablo
27 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

I used to be a huge fan - when I was 11. Then it started to seem pointless and kinda.. 8-year-oldish? I don't hate her, and I even sometimes enjoy watching Colleen's main channel. I'd just say Miranda doesn't suit my sense of humor anymore.

OG miranda was actually fun and she had good parody to those singers who think they are just amazing. Her character changed and I also grew up, her audience got younger and younger and I lost interest.

Don't visit my profile

Just now, Pablo said:

OG miranda was actually fun and she had good parody to those singers who think they are just amazing. Her character changed and I also grew up, her audience got younger and younger and I lost interest.

She's still pretty funny though, like the kind of stuff that she used to do in 2015 is still the kind of stuff that she still does :3

Pablo
15 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

She's still pretty funny though, like the kind of stuff that she used to do in 2015 is still the kind of stuff that she still does :3

2010 mirdana though :sharon:. This was posted on GGD back in the day, my first miranda video 

Don't visit my profile

Archived