Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Jake Paul Seen With Looters During BLM Protests


Regina George

Featured Posts

If he didnt steal, what is the problem? Are you sure that you alone would have tried to stop the looters?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikebristow

Does anyone know what the social distancing policy is for rioting?

*Like should one person at a time enter a store to steal shoes or is it more, we all go in but remain 6 feet apart?

* I didn't see any rioters washing their hands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Florin said:

If he didnt steal, what is the problem? Are you sure that you alone would have tried to stop the looters?

The problem is that he was in a store being looted. Doesn’t matter is he was or wasn’t taking things. He’s trespassing and allowing the narrative that the protester are destroying these cities! It’s not like this stuff isn’t on the news all day everyday and all over social media. We’re not talking about a child and I’m sure even they have more common sense. Stop being ignorant! But it’s nice to see that his white privilege is effective on people like you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, darkpaw said:

The problem is that he was in a store being looted. Doesn’t matter is he was or wasn’t taking things. He’s trespassing and allowing the narrative that the protester are destroying these cities! It’s not like this stuff isn’t on the news all day everyday and all over social media. We’re not talking about a child and I’m sure even they have more common sense. Stop being ignorant! But it’s nice to see that his white privilege is effective on people like you. 

I really dont care about Jake Paul in any way. But I dont understand the criticism.  

Why the name calling? I asked a question and if you have the answer and can make me understand what he actually did wrong, do it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Florin said:

I really dont care about Jake Paul in any way. But I dont understand the criticism.  

Why the name calling? I asked a question and if you have the answer and can make me understand what he actually did wrong, do it. 

Can't you read? I told you exactly what's wrong with what he did. HE'S INSIDE A STORE THAT IS BEING LOOTED AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE NARRATIVE THAT THE PROTESTORS ARE THE ONE'S DESTROYING THESE BUSINESSES AND CITIES. YOU DON'T GO SUPPORT THE PROTESTORS BY STANDING IN/WALKING THROUGH A STORE THAT IT IS 1. CLOSED AND 2. BEING LOOTED! I hope that helps.

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Can't you read? I told you exactly what's wrong with what he did. HE'S INSIDE A STORE THAT IS BEING LOOTED AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE NARRATIVE THAT THE PROTESTORS ARE THE ONE'S DESTROYING THESE BUSINESSES AND CITIES. YOU DON'T GO SUPPORT THE PROTESTORS BY STANDING IN/WALKING THROUGH A STORE THAT IT IS 1. CLOSED AND 2. BEING LOOTED! I hope that helps.

Well, then the base for the criticism is weak. If he was a journalist it would have been ok? 

These things happened. He didnt steal anything. Reporting an event shouldn't be a problem. It's an ugly reality, but it's the reality. If it comes out that he encouraged those people or that he was there because of a bad reason, that's another discussion. Until then, maybe ignore him. 

Also, there was no need for those all caps. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Florin said:

Well, then the base for the criticism is weak. If he was a journalist it would have been ok? 

These things happened. He didnt steal anything. Reporting an event shouldn't be a problem. It's an ugly reality, but it's the reality. If it comes out that he encouraged those people or that he was there because of a bad reason, that's another discussion. Until then, maybe ignore him. 

Also, there was no need for those all caps. 

HE'S NOT A REPORTER! Did you have this same energy when his brother recorded the video of that person's dead body? You can keep trying but you're just giving a great example of how white privilege is very much real. It doesn't matter if he encouraged them or not! You're SO ignorant and I'm done responding to you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

HE'S NOT A REPORTER! Did you have this same energy when his brother recorded the video of that person's dead body? You can keep trying but you're just giving a great example of how white privilege is very much real. It doesn't matter if he encouraged them or not! You're SO ignorant and I'm done responding to you.

Yea, because name calling makes u right. 

Dont care if he is white, black, woman or man. The idea that you are more interested in him than in the people who stoled says all about you. You shouldn't talk about ignorance, because u clearly dont understand it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...