⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Jake Paul Seen With Looters During BLM Protests

Regina George

Jake Paul was smack in the middle of a mall that was looted Saturday night, and he's taking lots of heat for it.

The YouTube star was at Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona, and you can see in the video, the looters are stealing tennis shoes and pretty much everything that isn't nailed down.

You don't see Paul steal anything, but he's right there as everyone around him destroys shops and steals what's inside.

One of the most ridiculous comments on social media ... Jake is a millionaire, so he doesn't need to loot. That logic justifies looting for some, and that's just plain wrong.

Van Jones said it best ... most people -- regardless of color -- condemn the violence. To make things better, the folks who constantly turned a deaf ear to police brutality need to speak out as loudly, and maybe we can make some progress.

VIDEO + ARTICLE:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/31/jake-paul-looting-tear-gassed-scottsdale-arizona-mall/

:awkney:

  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angelm

Sorry, the only Paul that I know is Roop.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcoruWjgJbaI1tOKtO1Es

  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise

Wasn't he that dude who filmed a dead body in Aokigahara? We been knew.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
Just now, Pennywise said:

Wasn't he that dude who filmed a dead body in Aokigahara? We been knew.

It's his brother but still... Wouldn't surprise me if he posted this on YT for some clout 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo

Not people complaining about how trash he is but they won’t stop streaming his stupid YouTube videos... trash keeps winning again...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295876322e3bf6df7a46

Tragic!
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys

Wasnt he also trying to loot Zayn from Gigi :billie:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Jake Paul was smack in the middle of a mall that was looted Saturday night, and he's taking lots of heat for it.

The YouTube star was at Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona, and you can see in the video, the looters are stealing tennis shoes and pretty much everything that isn't nailed down.

You don't see Paul steal anything, but he's right there as everyone around him destroys shops and steals what's inside.

One of the most ridiculous comments on social media ... Jake is a millionaire, so he doesn't need to loot. That logic justifies looting for some, and that's just plain wrong.

Van Jones said it best ... most people -- regardless of color -- condemn the violence. To make things better, the folks who constantly turned a deaf ear to police brutality need to speak out as loudly, and maybe we can make some progress.

VIDEO + ARTICLE:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/31/jake-paul-looting-tear-gassed-scottsdale-arizona-mall/

:awkney:

On the one hand I wanna justify this with the income inequality issues but on the otherhand society is also increasingly sounding so entitled all the time and comments like this show it :air:

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autumn
Just now, Kimmo said:

Not people complaining about how trash he is but they won’t stop streaming his stupid YouTube videos... trash keeps winning again...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295876322e3bf6df7a46

do you honestly thing ggd members and stan twitter are his target demographic :huntyga:

"we both know it's not fashionable to love me" - Elizabeth Grant, 2015

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa

He sees this as entertainment

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Sorry, the only Paul that I know is Roop.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcoruWjgJbaI1tOKtO1Es

Why did i think this was The Countess?:messga:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red

tenor.gif

Nobody is gonna kill me if I don’t open the door

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

Please finally cancel these trash brothers and their father

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IcePrincess

He didn't do anything wrong. But everyone he recorded committed a lot of crimes. But he will be criticized.
He only films disgusting people's behavior

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Lagoon

So many problematic YouTubers but I swear the current trinity is him, jeffree, & Shane 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
heygurlhi

trash do as trash does 

Ignore me i drink

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...