Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga speaks out about George Floyd; Calls out Trump

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Mr S
8 hours ago, God Control said:

That would be a lot more meaningful than this BS we just read, like it’s some elementary school coloring book cover crap. At least say “fight for your rights” or is that only used when it’s in a song to be sold for the gays? 

I think what she wrote is perfectly fine. She doesn't believe in violence so she's not gonna promote that. I know other celebrities like madonna are posting on Instagram about how upset they are or their son dancing to MJ songs, but they are doing it in the comfort of their rich privileged mansions. That's more of a faux upset. In contrast, Gagas post comes across as honest and hurt.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queen! Never doubt she will speak out and look for the best way to help.

Some fans should take notes and stop criticizing her like they own her life. 

flyaway

I can't believe it's the XXI century, and people are still being judged/mocked/excluded/prosecuted/killed for their skin color, place of origin, cultural background, sexual orientation or identity. 

We're not rational beings. 

Miel
16 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Even if you get rid of Trump, will it even make a difference? Wasn't this happening under Obama too. I don't know how to fix this. It's so sad.

Although Trump's administration and the culture has exacerbated this issue heavily, you are correct in that it has always been a deeply flawed and insistent issue for... well, forever. Many can say it wasn't as emphasized, but it was still present.

These issues run deep within the veins of history (in this context, US history). Much more systemic and inherent issues are taking place that need to get tackled.

3 points in and ready for more

Pennywise
8 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

Now let’s be kinder to cops. When people chant “kill cops”, they’re talking about my dad.

Well, if your dad is a cop...

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
3 hours ago, catsandlabneh said:

Get over your policing of how people express themselves, literally no one cares about how you want them to write. Writing "politely" doesn't make you or your point any better. Get. Over. It. 

Yup. This is how white liberals try to weaponize "education" against others, usually. And that mindset is rooted in racism, in orientalism. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

lavenderblondee

So very proud of her for using her platform to speak up on things. This has been happening for far too long and I’m surprised these level of protests didn’t happen sooner. We NEED a change and sadly until Trump is out of office, I’m not sure we can really do that, but we can try and fight our best. 

9 hours ago, PussPuss said:

**** you mods. You are TRASH. GIVE ME ANOTHER WARNIG POINT. KKK MOTHER****ERS. 

Why ... what did you do tho ?

1 hour ago, NathanC said:

Gaga has racist fans in this forum that supports trump. They should all be banned.

Wait whAt? How do you do know? It’s a serious question 

Zilla

Don't give the restricted any attention please. Also keep in mind, discussing moderation is against the rules. We are working as quickly as we can to keep everything running smoothly.

--

That being said, she hit the nail on the head. I feel like Trump is making things worse with his tweets and needs to be called out for it. Racists protect other racists. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bazaar

Thank you Gaga for addressing this :applause: 

Hoping for a change, Love & equality for everyone! 

President Biden

“DO NOT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO MORE VIOLENCE”

Told you guys she would not be supportive of riots burning down our cities

I got drunk

Suuus
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Well, if your dad is a cop...

So just because this persons dad is a cop he needs to die you are asshole for saying this 

Suuus
4 minutes ago, President Biden said:

“DO NOT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO MORE VIOLENCE”

Told you guys she would not be supportive of riots burning down our cities

As she should

Archived