💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want BloodPop to produce the next album?

Monsterxo

Do you want BloodPop to produce the next album?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want BloodPop to produce the next album?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

dit

120% YES! I feel like this was just a taste of what else they can make in the future if they keep working together. She brought out the best in him and vice versa. This was EVERYTHING and I do not want it to end! Not yet at least

Franch Toast

I voted no, but not because I don't like BloodPop – rather, I'd love to see her work with a new producer. To be clear, I love his work and wouldn't mind if he was the producer or one of them, but I just thought it would be interesting to see her do new things. 

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss

Yes! This album is amazing! I am curious to see what else they can come up with. 

yes and

I love Chromatica, but no. I'd rather hear Gaga working with someone new. Maybe a full album with Boys Noize/Grimes. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

TimisaMonster

No...after Joanne and Chromatica...NEXT

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AshIey

I wouldn’t be opposed to it because they obviously work very well together. Just because he produces multiple records doesn’t mean the sound will be the same. (Joanne, Chromatica)

No;

Not because I dislike his works or anything but I would like Gaga to continue experimenting with other producers and make new magic. After giving Chromatica a few listens I feel that though this album has a few standout tracks (Alice, Babylon Sine From Above - for me); it's threading on the safer side and catered to what Gaga thinks we may like and less revolutionary as compared to TFM, BTW and ARTPOP.

So yeah i would like her to work with new people and i'm totally in if she wants to include BloodPop in her next album for 1-2 songs :queenga:

Saint Gaga

She should work with Max Martin next...He clearly knows how to craft a song suited for an artist's voice...Though I loved every song in Chromatica,some of them weren't suiting Gaga's voice like Sour Candy & Plastic doll

MonsterofFame

As an executive producer... no.
As a contributing producer... yes.

I think BloodPop is one of the best producers she worked with, after RedOne. That being said, I would like to hear her work with someone new.

I really hope Gaga and Max Martin's team lead on the next album. We've seen with Taylor Swift that Max works really well with people who write their own songs. Now that Gaga finally embraced dance pop again and finally met Max, they could be a match made in pop heaven.

MonsterofFame
Just now, Saint Gaga said:

She should work with Max Martin next...He clearly knows how to craft a song suited for an artist's voice...Though I loved every song in Chromatica,some of them weren't suiting Gaga's voice like Sour Candy & Plastic doll

Whoa! Literally posted the same thing at the same time 😅

Blackout19

No.

The next album should be with Sophie

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Archived